Welcome to HmongZa.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ua tsis taus txiv

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Vim ua tsis taus txiv

Yog vim dab tsis tiag lub ntsiab lus ua tsis taus txiv:

1. Vim txaj muag tsis kav nqes tes, tsis muaj peev xwm.

2. Vim yeej tsis muaj zog tiag

3. Vim tsis nyiam tiag tiag

4, Vim xu xu siab sawv tsis taus

Mus saib ob tug poj mab dawb cov lus xav: Nkaawd ob tug hais ib yam lus, vim nkawd ob

tug hluas nraug tsis kam ua li, tsis kam kov li, ces thaum kawg yuav tau tso tseg, nrhiav

dua tus tshiab.

I'm still thinking of my ex?

it all started when i had to choose between 3 guys i choose him (my ex.) the problame was he was a year younger with me i really tried in the realtionship but he was so shy around me i tried it for 3 week and nothing..i got so mad because around others he was so funny and relax around me he was shy and didnt know what to do...and now that we are over its been 6 months that we are over i still think of him. i dont know what to do i really nee your help..and the problam is that when im with him i get nervouse and sometimes im so mad at him b/c he didnt do anything...and i have turned other guys down b/c i still have hope he will come back to me..

Best AnswerAsker's Choice

1XB6g6oMeAAECP4E_8Ag=.96.png

• avanicca answered

i have a boyfreind like that b4. and i am older than him, but age is not counted its just a number, the important is the feelings. i got also mad or discourage when im with him coz he was so shy, luck of kuv phem appeal and he dont like to talk when were dating or watching movie. but if he was with his freinds he was o funny. so what i did i talk to his brother and to her sister in law about my problem to my BF i told his brother to advice his brother. so what i did if we have a date, i always talk and i always ask him a question and i force him to be a man to be a leader. i talk a lot just to be happy when im with him. but the time come that im am bored and tired of handling a BF like that. im not happy anymore and the relationship it doesn't work out, because just me who loves more even he loves me but not enough. so i decided to let him go in a nice way, even i was hurt, but i know that letting him go is to make him more mature and good for us. for me its better if we were freinds than lovers. now i am away from him i still miss him sometimes but i have to move on and no turning back.

Muaj dua ib case txawv txawv li no thiab txaus luag kawg li:

ok, my ex-boyfriend and I had been together for five years and he broke up with me about a month ago because he wasn't sure if he wanted to be with me for the rest of his life. We had a physical relationship that we didn't want to have. We didn't have kuv phem but we did other things. He said that this was 90% of the reason we broke up and 10% was because he didn't know what he wanted. Well then he went on a date with another girl this past week. I started acting crazy by calling his phone all the time and texting him. He said he wanted to be left alone but I was acting crazy. He also said that he has learned some things about me since we broke up that he doesn't like and doesn't know if he can get past. He is talking about how I act crazy.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Vim ua tsis taus txiv

Mus saib ob tug poj mab dawb cov lus xav: Nkaawd ob tug hais ib yam lus, vim nkawd ob

tug hluas nraug tsis kam ua li, tsis kam kov li, ces thaum kawg yuav tau tso tseg, nrhiav

dua tus tshiab.

it all started when i had to choose between 3 guys i choose him (my ex.) the problame was he was a year younger with me i really tried in the realtionship but he was so shy around me i tried it for 3 week and nothing..i got so mad because around others he was so funny and relax around me he was shy and didnt know what to do...and now that we are over its been 6 months that we are over i still think of him. i dont know what to do i really nee your help..and the problam is that when im with him i get nervouse and sometimes im so mad at him b/c he didnt do anything...and i have turned other guys down b/c i still have hope he will come back to me..

• avanicca answered

i have a boyfreind like that b4. and i am older than him, but age is not counted its just a number, the important is the feelings. i got also mad or discourage when im with him coz he was so shy, luck of kuv phem appeal and he dont like to talk when were dating or watching movie. but if he was with his freinds he was o funny. so what i did i talk to his brother and to her sister in law about my problem to my BF i told his brother to advice his brother. so what i did if we have a date, i always talk and i always ask him a question and i force him to be a man to be a leader. i talk a lot just to be happy when im with him. but the time come that im am bored and tired of handling a BF like that. im not happy anymore and the relationship it doesn't work out, because just me who loves more even he loves me but not enough. so i decided to let him go in a nice way, even i was hurt, but i know that letting him go is to make him more mature and good for us. for me its better if we were freinds than lovers. now i am away from him i still miss him sometimes but i have to move on and no turning back.

ok, my ex-boyfriend and I had been together for five years and he broke up with me about a month ago because he wasn't sure if he wanted to be with me for the rest of his life. We had a physical relationship that we didn't want to have. We didn't have kuv phem but we did other things. He said that this was 90% of the reason we broke up and 10% was because he didn't know what he wanted. Well then he went on a date with another girl this past week. I started acting crazy by calling his phone all the time and texting him. He said he wanted to be left alone but I was acting crazy. He also said that he has learned some things about me since we broke up that he doesn't like and doesn't know if he can get past. He is talking about how I act crazy.

Cas tsis nxov xu-siab thaum lhuas ne?

Posted · Report post

peb cov hluas thaum ub mas mos yeej xwb sub laiv 2 yawg.

Posted · Report post

Qhov mos yeej mas vim lawv pheej muajjis ua cai thiab nav. Qhov tseeb tiag mas lawv lam ua cai xwb. Yuav tau ib nyuag yuam cai thiab.

Posted · Report post

Cov niag tsov tom ntawd ces haj tsis niag twb laus lawm los tseem yuav tos cia mos thiab las as...

Posted · Report post

Lo lus ua tsis taus txiv no mas yog tus poj niam nrog tsis tau txiv neej pw lawm mas thiaj yog ua tsis taus txiv.Vim poj niam ua tsis taus txiv neej lawm ne.Poj niam tseem khov kho nrog taus txiv neej pw ces yog tseem ua taus txiv.

Posted · Report post

Cov niag tsov tom ntawd ces haj tsis niag twb laus lawm los tseem yuav tos cia mos thiab las as...

:55318906: :55318906: :55318906: :55318906:

Yog lus kawg. Twb yog yus niag ntag los cav tseem ua cai thiab!

Posted · Report post

Lo lus ua tsis taus txiv no mas yog tus poj niam nrog tsis tau txiv neej pw lawm mas thiaj yog ua tsis taus txiv.Vim poj niam ua tsis taus txiv neej lawm ne.Poj niam tseem khov kho nrog taus txiv neej pw ces yog tseem ua taus txiv.

='koobpovtxuj'=Exactement: thaum twg hmoob tsis haislus tigrov qab thiab tig xub ntiag mus kev lawm mas thiaj pom kab pom kev mus caum tau haiv .

Posted · Report post

Hed bo dai pho.Ua tsis taus txiv.Yog li ko ces yuav tau tig phab tav mus ua ntej ntag laiv.

='koobpovtxuj'=Exactement: thaum twg hmoob tsis haislus tigrov qab thiab tig xub ntiag mus kev lawm mas thiaj pom kab pom kev mus caum tau haiv .

Posted · Report post

Vim ua tsis taus txiv

dua tus tshiab.

• avanicca answered

='samxU.S.A=Tuspojniam twbmuajlub paumlos lawmnws yeej mus ua tsis tau tub txiv lawm vim pob niam tsis muajlub noob ne?ho yog tus poj niam tsis xav nrog txiv neej pw ua ke sib deev sib ua no mas cov poj niam uas nws twb mus phais hlab qe thiab muab lub tsev me nyuam tawm lawm no yeej tsis nyiam txiv neej thiabtsis xav uanrov tus txiv lawm tiag vim nws tsis muajqhov qig lawm