Welcome to HmongZa.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Buddhism and Science

128 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bro Budddha could never Change other human behavior and he never claimed that he could but Themselves.

Bravo maixiong,

That's what I want to see...

Buddha can never change human behavior... and he never claimed to be able to do it... THAT'S TRUE

That's why all buddhist are merely just human like everyone else... and certainly not superior, I've seen very stuupid buddhist just like people all over too!! Well........ maybe buddha might have changed you, so you keep giving me all the craps!!

Posted · Report post

maixiong,

Here you deny and deny again that all those Thais king, and Thais governments do not know Buddha's teaching!! Wow, and for Thailand to declare Buddhism the national religion of the Thai nation for what? The Thais King supposes to lead its people in peaceful example, and here you keep telling me to learn the Buddha's Dhrama? why don't you go back in time and tell those evils king of yours to stop doing what they did, and to learn the Buddha's Dharma instead of fighting neigboring countries.

Bro it is no deny but i only say the truth, Bro koj saib lub Pirami yav twg loj dua xwb mas, Tsis tas li yog Fuab tais thib 9 thaib no tsis paub Dhamma ces nws kav tsis tau Thaib teb tib neeg thaib laus li no li mas. Kuv twb kom koj txhob ua qhov ntswg siab siab los kawm los prove no nev, txawm yuav hais tswg zaus los tsis ua cas mas vimkoj pheej muab me nyuam yaus lus los hais xwb nev. yog koj paub tias what is Dhamma what is Khamma ces koj tsis nug childish li no lawm mas. Stop borrowing my nose to breath bro!

My questions address the issues of why a country that use the Buddha's superior Dharma keep doing evil things just like an Athiest country too??

Because most of them just like you here being high nose and never learn Dhamma and being childisht llike you here.

I just heart that there are an Athiest crountry in this planet, even there isn't i'm sure there will achieved a few soon :D

My questions did not deal with what I know barely the basic or to the core of the Buddha's Dharma.

IT is sure Base on the basic of Dhamma but i'm sure you never learn a thing even a very basic so don't ever talk about the core !

My questions ask why those buddhist with all these superior qualities, with a superior religion like you said still commit evil acts evil acts, just like normal people do?

I don't see any Buddhist with Superior Qualities do what you siad ! But human with thick passion that depend on others!

What is wrong? If on your superior buddhism knowledges can not even understand my question, how will I even care to respect your dharma? For all I know, it could be all wrong!!

You could never understand a single word of dhamma neither open your mind how can you get an answer

you are right! if you respect Dhamma with an emty blain that's you're innomal!

Posted · Report post

* maivxiong_vg, es sub koj nim yog budha ib tug nun hav lov. ua caag koj tsi moog nyob tom temple es le maam qha budha's dharma tuaj tseb rua hmongzian mas lov. tug true nun losis true budhist sis yog naav tab dlawb, means hatas tsi kov txivneej le lawm, tug txivneej naav cev rigtsho dlaaj, means hatas tsi kov quaspuj le lawm. txawm koj yuav defend budha npaum le caag los thaib cov prha yeej tsi paub koj sov yog leejtwg.

Bro kuv tsis yog nun os kuv tsuas yog ib tug kws moog kawm Buddha cov lug hab xwb os. hab tsis taag le kuv debate nuav tsis yog yuav xaav tau daab tsis ntawm Phrab kuas tsuas yog kuv pum nov leej twg has tsis yog lawm kws ho raug rua yaam kuv tau kawm tau prove lug lawm ces kuv tsuas has le txuj cai have xwb os.

Tseemmoob,

maixiong tub ua tsi taug NUN los maixiong tseem has tas cov txav sab ua nun lawm ntev ntev tseem paub Dharma zoo tsi npaum maixiong no nad!! maixiong tseem yuav ua lwm yaam, tub dedicate tsi tau lub neej rua Dharma, los tseem paub tshaaj cov kws npuaj lug 40-50 xyoo lawm naw!!

Posted · Report post

Bro it is no deny but i only say the truth, Bro koj saib lub Pirami yav twg loj dua xwb mas, Tsis tas li yog Fuab tais thib 9 thaib no tsis paub Dhamma ces nws kav tsis tau Thaib teb tib neeg thaib laus li no li mas. Kuv twb kom koj txhob ua qhov ntswg siab siab los kawm los prove no nev, txawm yuav hais tswg zaus los tsis ua cas mas vimkoj pheej muab me nyuam yaus lus los hais xwb nev. yog koj paub tias what is Dhamma what is Khamma ces koj tsis nug childish li no lawm mas. Stop borrowing my nose to breath bro!

maixiong,

You only said the truth? And didn't deny that those Thais that used forced to in bloody war with Laos were not buddhist?? So you are saying that you are the only buddist in the world?

Kuv twb kom koj txhob ua qhov ntswg siab siab los kawm los prove no nev, txawm yuav hais tswg zaus los tsis ua cas mas vimkoj pheej muab me nyuam yaus lus los hais xwb nev.

You can prove all the world to me, but you can't even do it. So why keep on telling me?

Stop borrowing my nose to breath bro!..... You keep making mistakes after mistakes and I have to ride them FREE, so kick yoursilf in the butt for me!!

You know so much about Dharma, Karma, and here you are so boiling inside because you deny that all other buddhist are false and yours is the only true one.

Posted · Report post

Bro arrorneous can be happened to every one in the world which depends on ones experience. And philosophers's saying are always error when time pasts and the world are moving forward with new technology or new socciety etc,. there will be new pholosopher being born but if one know that Philosopher's speaking never stay forever lawv yuav mloog ib sab pob ntseg tseg ib sab pob ntseg os, thiab tsis yog yuav muab ib tug los uas standard rau txhua tsu tau, vim tib neeg tsis muaj ib tug yuav zoo ib yam los sis yuav xav the same mus rau txhua yam.

Good, maixiong...

Just like I am saying all along that everyone can commits mistakes all the time. And you too committed lot of mistakes too and even your superior buddhism can't stop you from doing it.

Bro if you are wise enough to know that you have to eat to be full you will get to another level!

Every one also grow according to the condition of their experience in life. And no one is perfect. But you stressed that no other buddhists are as perfect as you, and yours!! This is selfish and right down ridiculous for all those who were genuinely attempting to understand the Buddha's Dharma even longer than you.

Because those group you reffer to are not Buddhism therefore i dare to say so, Selfish is perfectly use for the people that never let his mind frying futher, bro!

If that Thai philosopher intent to write a book so the Thais people can hate, and degraded the Laos people, and you agreed with it, just like all Thais did! Than I could see that's why you stressed แอบอัญเชิญ on the statement to support the Thais. While they used a bloody war as their way to อัญเชิญ those buddha statues into Bangkok? Maybe, you should learn as much about humam behavior before you do that superior things that all buddhist do but never help!!

Bro you don't even know the word hate why use it! for me I just said it the way it was, i see nothing wrong for that! but well, why you seems trying to refused what you see and think about them! The best way is the result that thai got thais' Lao got Laos' so which is the matter!

Bro all of your question that i call childish because it is base all on Human basic behavior that you could never understand. Buddha's teaching help deverloping prenty os people's behavior but just those that like you.

Buddha's word is always right. His Teaching selecting people! I've seem alot of my senior, they complely have the opposite behavior from you. "Quality one is needed not Quantity"

Posted · Report post

I just heart that there are an Athiest crountry in this planet, even there isn't i'm sure there will achieved a few soon :D

maixiong,

For your information, most communist countries are Atheist country. Karl Marx distrusted religion and saw it as a tool to control the masses. He proclaimed that religion is the opuim of the people.

So, whatever I said you have better pay attention next time around!!! Don't ever assume everything I say like vaamntxawg did...!!

"Religion is the opium of the people" is one of the most frequently paraphrased statements of Karl Marx. It was translated from the German original, "Die Religion ... ist das Opium des Volkes" and is often referred to as "religion is the opiate of the masses." The quotation originates from the introduction of his 1843 work Contribution to Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right which was subsequently released one year later in Marx's own journal Deutsch-Französische Jahrbücher, a collaboration with Arnold Ruge. The phrase "This opium you feed your people" appeared in 1797 in Marquis de Sade's text L'Histoire de Juliette and Novalis's "[R]eligion acts merely as an opiate" around the same time.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't see any Buddhist with Superior Qualities do what you siad ! But human with thick passion that depend on others!

maixiong,

So you are denying again that all the Thais king that raged war with Laos to take the buddha statues back to Bangkok are not buddhist?? Dare you say that right in front of your Thais king today?

Posted · Report post

Tsis tas li koj hos muab xav seb cov teb chaws uas twb muaj god ua tus qhia diam cas tseem haj yam muaj kev sib ntaus sib tua thiab no naj!

Maixiong,

Vim kuv tsi tau has tas cov tebchaws muaj God as their religions tsi tau ua phem, I never said that and it never crossed my mind at all. What I did say, I said that naturally all poeple grow according to their condition in life experiences.

Koj yeej tsis tau has los mas kuv ha le has kuas koj xaav ntaag muas!

Koj yog tug kws has tas Buddhism mas zoo thsaaj plawg, tsi muaj ibyaam yuav piv tau koj cov buddhism. Yog kuv has taav nuav has tuab qho kuam koj muab kuam tau qhov proof has tas buddhist yeej zoo tshaaj lwm hom tuabneeg. Koj tub muab tsi tau ib qho!! Muaj ib tug Buddhist zoo los yeej muaj ib Athesit zoo hab, yeej muaj ib tug muslim, christian, Moob zoo hab.

Yeej yog le has mas Buddha cov lug qha yeej zoo tshaaj plaw mas seb tug nwg muaj peev xwm paub tau npaum twg coj moog khu nwg lub neej xwb mas. Huas cov Buddhist zoo xwb nua muaj coob mas raws cov kuv paub naj yuav yog 99.9% le nawb huas tug kws tsis zoo 00.1% hov ces yog kuv ntaag nawb. koj lug tim nuav kuv coj koj moog ntsib puab tau kawg mas. seb kojyuav xaav ntsib tug zoo rua theem twg xwb mas. Huas Athiest nua kuv tsis paub tas puas puas zoo le caag nua nawb kuas kuv repect puab qhov kev dare to qhib sab nrhav kev paub daab yaam muaj paug muaj tsis hab muaj peev xwm sawv lug txheem yaam puab pum tas tsis yog tsismuaj paug muaj ntsis nua. Muslin zoo hab tsis zoo los kuv tsis paub vim tsis tau nrug puab associate kuv yuav has tsis tau. Moob nua los kuj muaj qho tug zoo lawm hab mas kua tsis tau ntsib ib tug hmoob zoo dua cov Buddhism kuv paub le hab tag. Huas Christian nua kuv kuj tsis tau ntsib ib tug ntawm kuv tug kheej tas zoo npaum caag nua kuas yog hnov luas has has tas zoo nua kuj paub ib tug hab mas. kws yog mother Telesa.

Tsi yog yuav has tas koj, hab koj cov buddhist mas txhaj le zoo xwb....... That's the problem with you using your superior buddism to undermined my human thinking... and you can't even understand my point all this while!!

Kuv tsis tau has tas cov Buddhist txam le yog cov zoo nuav ov kuas kuv yeej ib txwm has mas tas Buddha cov lug qha zoo tshaaj plawg nua nawb, vim tsis has los yeej zoo tshaj plawg has los yeej zoo tshaaj plaws kws kuv daag tsis tau kuv tug kheej hab daag tsis tau koj los sis leej twg suav dawg le. yuav yog suav dawg moog fawb ntawm nwg tug kheej txham le tsis daag nwg tug kheej hab yeej daag tsis tau nwg tug kheej le.

Huas lu lug Supperrior Buddhism kws koj pheej muab lug has kuas kuv txaaj qhov muag nuav los muab xaav moog xaav lug yeej muaj tseeb le hab mas, Kuas txhua yaam nuav yog tsis muab nwg tug kheej lug prove kag nua yuav has tsis muaj qaab hau hab peb cov kawm Buddha's teaching tsis thwm le os kws nwg yauv has le caag hab xaav le caag vim peb xaav tas tuab neeg tsis tau paub txug ces txawm yuav has le caag los tsis txhum nua.

Posted · Report post

You could never understand a single word of dhamma neither open your mind how can you get an answer

maixiong,

Bring in a medical doctor or even a psychiatrist of your choice to check on me to see if my brain is empty. If they can't prove that's it's empty than you better EAT your word in front of a buddha statue that you've commit a bad karma action against me.

Posted · Report post

maixiong,

So, koj xaav kag xwb koj ca le paub le vaamntxawg lawm hab?? Caag es mej lub lhwb yuav xaav tau yog ua luaj le ne?

Yog le sim xaav saib kuv teg haujlwm yog dlaab tsi? hab ua nyob rua qhov twg?

Yog xaav tsi tau nuav, puas yuav ca kuv hu ua ib nam puj dlaab tsi?

Posted · Report post

maixiong,

You only said the truth? And didn't deny that those Thais that used forced to in bloody war with Laos were not buddhist?? So you are saying that you are the only buddist in the world?

Bro kuv twb qha koj ntau zag lawm tas Buddhist yuav yog le caag tag nua ntau zag lawm koj deny kaw kojlub mins xwb ces kav lam tsis ua caag, tsis taag le kuv tsis tau has tas kuv ham yog Buddhist xwb nuav ov caag koj pheej nyam muab ub muab nua lug acuse kuv los tsis ua caag. Seb koj xaav pum Buddhist nua lug kuv koj koj moog saib muab txawv lawm ntau le caag os!.

You can prove all the world to me, but you can't even do it. So why keep on telling me?

You are wrong! i can Prove all the world to myself not to you! you have to do it yourself!

You keep making mistakes after mistakes and I have to ride them FREE, so kick yoursilf in the butt for me!!

You want to know what i have proved that's why i keep on telling you to do it yourself, that's it.

You know so much about Dharma, Karma, and here you are so boiling inside because you deny that all other buddhist are false and yours is the only true one.

This another accuse! but it is ok because in here i'm the one who know little Dhamma while your don't at all so never mind.

Posted · Report post

maixiong,

So you are denying again that all the Thais king that raged war with Laos to take the buddha statues back to Bangkok are not buddhist?? Dare you say that right in front of your Thais king today?

I did told you that what Buddhist king like didn't i?!

Posted · Report post

If that Thai philosopher intent to write a book so the Thais people can hate, and degraded the Laos people, and you agreed with it, just like all Thais did! Than I could see that's why you stressed แอบอัญเชิญ on the statement to support the Thais. While they used a bloody war as their way to อัญเชิญ those buddha statues into Bangkok? Maybe, you should learn as much about humam behavior before you do that superior things that all buddhist do but never help!!

Bro you don't even know the word hate why use it! for me I just said it the way it was, i see nothing wrong for that! but well, why you seems trying to refused what you see and think about them! The best way is the result that thai got thais' Lao got Laos' so which is the matter!

maixiong,

Remember I have lots of Thais friends and Laos friends... I know exactly the animosity between them!!

The word "Hate" I used here is in refer to the philosopher's book attempt to make Thais hate Laos. You need to get that straight!! I've been to Thailand so many time and I just know how Thais react to Laotian even now that Thais recognize Laos as the same Dai race...

Maybe you are so Thais that you forgot that you parents came from Laos.

Posted · Report post

I did told you that what Buddhist king like didn't i?!

Well, they are still buddhist to the world! and you said that 99.9% of buddhists are good buddhist. Maybe the Thais Kings were not good enough to the .1% buddhist!!

Posted · Report post

maixiong,

For your information, most communist countries are Atheist country. Karl Marx distrusted religion and saw it as a tool to control the masses. He proclaimed that religion is the opuim of the people.

So, whatever I said you have better pay attention next time around!!! Don't ever assume everything I say like vaamntxawg did...!!

"Religion is the opium of the people" is one of the most frequently paraphrased statements of Karl Marx. It was translated from the German original, "Die Religion ... ist das Opium des Volkes" and is often referred to as "religion is the opiate of the masses." The quotation originates from the introduction of his 1843 work Contribution to Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right which was subsequently released one year later in Marx's own journal Deutsch-Französische Jahrbücher, a collaboration with Arnold Ruge. The phrase "This opium you feed your people" appeared in 1797 in Marquis de Sade's text L'Histoire de Juliette and Novalis's "[R]eligion acts merely as an opiate" around the same time.

It is True if you have to belief every word religion spell out without Using your mind and conscious to analized and proved it in priority

Posted · Report post

Bro kuv twb qha koj ntau zag lawm tas Buddhist yuav yog le caag tag nua ntau zag lawm koj deny kaw kojlub mins xwb ces kav lam tsis ua caag, tsis taag le kuv tsis tau has tas kuv ham yog Buddhist xwb nuav ov caag koj pheej nyam muab ub muab nua lug acuse kuv los tsis ua caag. Seb koj xaav pum Buddhist nua lug kuv koj koj moog saib muab txawv lawm ntau le caag os!.

Yog cov ntawm tsi yog buddhist hab nyob lub tebchaws coj cai buddhist ces kuv yeej tsi has ibzag le. Koj pheej has cuag le puab tsi yog es koj txhaj le yog xwb! Koj tug actions has lug nrug kuv los tub heev tshaaj kuv lawm hab!! puas yog ib tug good buddhist coj heev heev le nuav?

Posted · Report post

You are wrong! i can Prove all the world to myself not to you! you have to do it yourself!

You keep making mistakes after mistakes and I have to ride them FREE, so kick yoursilf in the butt for me!!

You want to know what i have proved that's why i keep on telling you to do it yourself, that's it.

maxiong,

If as a good buddhist with so superior ability act like you, I want no part of this.

If you can't prove it to me, than you don't even have it, and that mean can't prove it to any one at all, even yourself!

Don't ever assume that I do not know what you are talking about, or you are going to have a hard time explain yourself with your karma.

Posted · Report post

Bro if Bro Vam is * then what should be called?! being honestly, I rarely see an old hmong that capable open minded like him Even you and many hmong that are considered as ones in the new generation but still heritage those past thought and mind!

Bro aw! Bro Vam txawm yog ib tug neeg laus xwb los uasli hais nws tseem siv hlwb dua ib txhia hluas lawm thiab ces qhov no yog qhov zoo tshaj lawm os.

Bro kuv tseem tos Tijlaug Vam thiab atheist los pab tshawb Buddha cov lus qhia hos, yog thaum twg lawv muaj peev xwm mus quote ib nqe zujzus los muab reason rau li Koj tus god cov lus no mam sam os. Nco ntsoov tias cov Athiest thiab Science no ntag uas yuav yog cov Coj Buddha's teaching mus 2400 tawm xyoo ntxiv kom txog 5000 xyoo os hos god li ces kawg tshuav cov tsis ntse (qi qhov muag) tua tsov lawm xwb nawb! wait and prove mog.

maixiong,

Koj cov lug support vaamntxawt nuav zoo tsim nyog kawg! Tabsis vaamntxawg ces npaig taag le hab xwb koj kuv qhuas lawm. Kuv kuam vaamntxawg sau ib qhov research report has txug lab lub ua tau tuabneeg le caag vaamntxawg tub tsi muaj peevxwm yuav sau tau.

Txhais tau has tas koj kuj yog cov atheist le phoojywg zoo kawg kag le lawm hab. Kuj moog nrug kag Phabnab Than Choummaly Sayasone. Laos PM kuam txhob ua ua lab es lug ua buddhist hab lug paab hlub koj coj Moob hab nawb mog.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Maixiong,

So you are saying you can't do what you have strongly claimed that you and your superior buddhism can do? If you can't do anything that you claimed to be so superior, than don't even attempt to say it any more. It make you not looking very good. If science is so less superior and can keep doing what it say it can, why can't a superior buddhist who claimed to be able to travel anywhere using merely her mind, still need to board a plane to come to America? What logic are you saying here?

So, your human thought as maixiong had claimed that her buddhism is so far superior but still keep on using things produced and created by less inferoior technologies is very dangerous indeed. You need to master your mind before you even come here to comment for us.

Because, what the buddha said and did, were not what you yourself say and do. Please make a distinction of these - between you and the buddha - well so you can overcome your superior mind instead of using the Buddha's saying, or Albert Einstein's saying every single time time here like they even know you at all.

You were misquoting me so much and I wonder if I even care about what you going to say any more!! By the same logic, I don't know if I should even trust what ever you wrote in here at all!!

SO ONCE AND FOR ALL.... STOP COMMENTING ON MY POST.....PLEASE

Npawg CHIVKEEB...

Leej twg xav teb COMMENT DAB TSI RAU KOJ LOS TAU MAS...

Vim lub TOPIC nov twb yog MAIV LUB ne...

KOJ TWB TUAJ MUAB COMMENT TAU RAU NA...NWS TWB TSIS

TXWV KOJ NE...

YOU NEED TO TREAT A WOMAN WITH RESPECT THIAB HOV...

Hahaha...!

THINK...! CONTROL YOUR EMOTION...! OK

ANYONE CAN RESPOND TO ANY TOPIC AT HMONGZA MAS...

THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COMING AND BEING HERE...

DEBATING IS A FORM OF EXCHANGING KNOWLEDGE...

AND IT SHOULD BE GOOD...RIGHT...?

TAKE EASY...BUDDY...!

Hehehe...!

onionheadfake8.gif

Edited by Nujtxeeg

Posted · Report post

maixiong,

Bring in a medical doctor or even a psychiatrist of your choice to check on me to see if my brain is empty. If they can't prove that's it's empty than you better EAT your word in front of a buddha statue that you've commit a bad karma action against me.

Bro no wonder you don't even understand the word emty.

I have commited a bad Karmma but a true vision only Bro! Be calm and think about it!Bro

Posted · Report post

maixiong,

So, koj xaav kag xwb koj ca le paub le vaamntxawg lawm hab?? Caag es mej lub lhwb yuav xaav tau yog ua luaj le ne?

Yog le sim xaav saib kuv teg haujlwm yog dlaab tsi? hab ua nyob rua qhov twg?

Yog xaav tsi tau nuav, puas yuav ca kuv hu ua ib nam puj dlaab tsi?

Bro vim tuab neeg lub hlwb fuaction yeej ua haujlwm moog ib yaam xwb mas tsuas txawv Emement nkaus xwb os, Once koj paub it's function lawm ces paub tsis nyuaj le mas.

Koj teg hauj lwm nua yuav tsum cas Cherlock Holmes txam qha tau ov, vim tsis yog saab mind fuctions kua yog saab body fuctions lawm

Bro kuv kuj yog ib nam puj moob xwb muas txawm yuav muaj lub npe le caag los tsuas yog npe piv txwb sonmukpanyak xwb muas yog tsis tau Phoramapanyak le os.

Posted · Report post

Yog cov ntawm tsi yog buddhist hab nyob lub tebchaws coj cai buddhist ces kuv yeej tsi has ibzag le. Koj pheej has cuag le puab tsi yog es koj txhaj le yog xwb! Koj tug actions has lug nrug kuv los tub heev tshaaj kuv lawm hab!! puas yog ib tug good buddhist coj heev heev le nuav?

Bro kuv twb qha koj ntau zag lawm tas Buddhist yuav yog le caag tag nua ntau zag lawm koj deny kaw koj lub mind xwb ces kav lam tsis ua caag, tsis taag le kuv tsis tau has tas kuv ham yog Buddhist xwb nuav ov caag koj pheej nyam muab ub muab nua lug acuse kuv los tsis ua caag. Seb koj xaav pum Buddhist nua lug kuv koj koj moog saib muab txawv lawm ntau le caag os!.

Ntawm kuv tug Action los ib yaam, kuv yog tuab neeg nyam has qhov ncaaj ncaaj xwb hab tsis tshuam nyam has lug dag rua tej yaam tseem ceeb le nuav. Tsis taag le tuab neeg txawm yuav kawm daab tsis zoo ib yaam hab txawv los nyag muaj nyag cwj pwm. Yog lwm tug Buddhist nua puab saib zoj koj tuab kaab lug xwb puab twb tsis quav ntsej koj lawm vim kom built koj daim wall sab dhau kws koj yuav nce tawm tau rhu kauj ruam tau. Txhua tug tuab neeg kawm Buddha tej lug qha hab yuav kawm tau nua muaj Quality txawv most human tsuas yog every few xwb.

1. ready to learn anything

2. ua neeg ncaaj, xaav ncaaj, has qhov ncaaj.

3. ua tuab neeg tsis nyam daag lwm tug hab expecially nwg tug kheej

4. yog tuab neeg muaj reason, siv reason. tsis ua pob ntseg sib, nyob nrug real life tsis yog imagination

5. Win or lost is nonsense but the right thing.

6. Tsis care txug tas leej twg yuav saib nwg le caag tsuav yaam nwg ua tsis yuam kev xwb.

7. yog tuab neeg nyam kawm nyam tshawb qhov tseeb ntawm nwg tug kheej, tsis tog lwm tug

8. etc,.

Posted · Report post

maxiong,

If as a good buddhist with so superior ability act like you, I want no part of this.

You are right! because you have no basic Quality, it is a regret!

If you can't prove it to me, than you don't even have it, and that mean can't prove it to any one at all, even yourself!

Thaum twg koj pov tseg tau koj tug cwj pwm tog luas lwm tug tsuav, mam has txug! Koj los yog tuab normal ib yaam hab vim muaj 32 yaag txhaa hab cav tsis mig muag laag ntseg ceg tawv, yeej muaj peev xwm prove tau ib yaam nkaus, kuas yog yuav tog lwm tug le koj tog God xwb nua ces tsis paub yuav nrug koj tu sab le caag.

Don't ever assume that I do not know what you are talking about, or you are going to have a hard time explain yourself with your karma.

I only said the true. what i know you through your speaking you really know nothing about Buddhism but genaral information! So don't hurry get to Karma

Posted · Report post

Bro if Bro Vam is * then what should be called?! being honestly, I rarely see an old hmong that capable open minded like him Even you and many hmong that are considered as ones in the new generation but still heritage those past thought and mind!

Bro aw! Bro Vam txawm yog ib tug neeg laus xwb los uasli hais nws tseem siv hlwb dua ib txhia hluas lawm thiab ces qhov no yog qhov zoo tshaj lawm os.

Bro kuv tseem tos Tijlaug Vam thiab atheist los pab tshawb Buddha cov lus qhia hos, yog thaum twg lawv muaj peev xwm mus quote ib nqe zujzus los muab reason rau li Koj tus god cov lus no mam sam os. Nco ntsoov tias cov Athiest thiab Science no ntag uas yuav yog cov Coj Buddha's teaching mus 2400 tawm xyoo ntxiv kom txog 5000 xyoo os hos god li ces kawg tshuav cov tsis ntse (qi qhov muag) tua tsov lawm xwb nawb! wait and prove mog.

maixiong,

Koj cov lug support vaamntxawt nuav zoo tsim nyog kawg! Tabsis vaamntxawg ces npaig taag le hab xwb koj kuv qhuas lawm. Kuv kuam vaamntxawg sau ib qhov research report has txug lab lub ua tau tuabneeg le caag vaamntxawg tub tsi muaj peevxwm yuav sau tau.

Bro koj qhov nyuas question ho xwb tsi taag tog Bro Vaam le mas, tsis taag le lab yuav ua tau tuab neeg le caag, tuab neeg yuav ua lab le caag nua paab tsis tau daab tsis rua koj le mas tam sis yog koj khoo tau koj anger huv Topic nuav nua muaj benefite rua koj heev nawb. raws kuv saib mas nwg tseem sab tug dua koj lawm ntau heev laiv txawm nwg tej posts yuav raug lwv taag los rov ua sab ntev sau dua le qhov nuav yog ib qho kuv fwm nwg hab, yog nwg tsis muaj lub sab hlub txug lwm tug nua yeej tsis coj nws tej qub teg qub taw tuaj nthuav le nawb.

Huas yog koj yuav xaav tau answer rua koj qaab nyuas question sau nua ces kawg koj yuav tau moog nthuav Buddha le Phratritipika le las as. pheej yuav tog luas moog ua research daab tsis tsawm yuav yog Science theem twg los result yeej tsis yog 100% tau le nav. Yog kuv nua kuv tsuas ntseeg yaam kws % perfect nkaus xwb.

Txhais tau has tas koj kuj yog cov atheist le phoojywg zoo kawg kag le lawm hab. Kuj moog nrug kag Phabnab Than Choummaly Sayasone. Laos PM kuam txhob ua ua lab es lug ua buddhist hab lug paab hlub koj coj Moob hab nawb mog.

Bro kuv twb tas kuv yog neeg pum le caag has le hov xwb nua nev. Tsis taag le kuv yeej tsis muaj yeeb ncuab os nawb huas leej twg yuav ua yeeb ncuab rua kuv nuav kuv tsis paub hab kuv tsis thwm os nawb.

Bro tog tuab neeg pheej tsis sib hlub los yog pheej khu khu saab nrau tuaj xwb ntaag mas, yog txhua tug laam khu saab huv tuaj nua lub ndaj teb nuav yuav ua caag zoo nkauj zoonyob os!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Npawg CHIVKEEB...

Leej twg xav teb COMMENT DAB TSI RAU KOJ LOS TAU MAS...

Vim lub TOPIC nov twb yog MAIV LUB ne...

KOJ TWB TUAJ MUAB COMMENT TAU RAU NA...NWS TWB TSIS

TXWV KOJ NE...

YOU NEED TO TREAT A WOMAN WITH RESPECT THIAB HOV...

Hahaha...!

THINK...! CONTROL YOUR EMOTION...! OK

ANYONE CAN RESPOND TO ANY TOPIC AT HMONGZA MAS...

THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COMING AND BEING HERE...

DEBATING IS A FORM OF EXCHANGING KNOWLEDGE...

AND IT SHOULD BE GOOD...RIGHT...?

TAKE EASY...BUDDY...!

Hehehe...!

onionheadfake8.gif

Thanks bro, But it is ok for any kind of answer, i don't mind. Because for me, it is all over here, i never take it in mind

and i hope every one also does the same. Vim tib neeg kev nyuaj siab mob siab chim siab hauv nws real life lub neej yeej muaj txaus lawm thiaj txhob coj mus

ntxiv ib qho rau thiab. :D

Edited by Nujtxeeg