Jump to content

Change

Knowledge is Power

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#161
sibhlub

sibhlub

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 3,299 posts
Reputation: 20
Excellent
Long time no come here. Nonetheless, kuv tsis muaj any kind of education es zoo li kuv tsis fit into this topic na. However, please allow me to leave this short note, a cup of my own wisdom flavor if I may. Hopefully it serves as a form of knowledge for those that think they are too independent (aka hmong women), along with my believe of YOU ARE NOT INVINCIBLE. You may think you are independent or too good for men, or worst, you are their equal, always wanting to be right, always wanting it your way, always wanting to hear sweet words or just the perfect words, you demand, you look for the mister-perfect, one day you will realize that those are so trivial and you'd be left alone with the person you love, who loves you loving someone who desire less than you.

""Don't try to win in relationships but try to seize what is given to you, for all of the wanting to be a winner will leave your love one anywhere but no where near your side and you'll only be a loser at the end.""
If we fight, we may not always win but if we don't fight, we will surely lose!

#162
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View Postsibhlub, on 30 September 2011 - 01:28 PM, said:

Long time no come here. Nonetheless, kuv tsis muaj any kind of education es zoo li kuv tsis fit into this topic na. However, please allow me to leave this short note, a cup of my own wisdom flavor if I may. Hopefully it serves as a form of knowledge for those that think they are too independent (aka hmong women), along with my believe of YOU ARE NOT INVINCIBLE. You may think you are independent or too good or men, or worst, you are their equal, always wanting to be right, always wanting it your way, always wanting to hear sweet words or just the perfect words, you demand, you look for the mister-perfect, one day you will realize that those are so trivial and you'd be left alone with the person you love, who loves you loving someone who desire less than you.

""Don't try to win in relationships but try to seize what is given to you, for all of the wanting to be a winner will leave your love one anywhere but no where near your side and you'll only be a loser at the end.""

Wb ces yog sisters in crime xwb na mi Sibhlub es!  Two evils, lol.

#163
sibhlub

sibhlub

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 3,299 posts
Reputation: 20
Excellent

View PostSillyMe, on 01 October 2011 - 04:21 PM, said:

Wb ces yog sisters in crime xwb na mi Sibhlub es!  Two evils, lol.

hehehehehehee..ehhehehehehee


I am evil 60/40 %, TSD knows that, but I know my place as a lady. I accept my feminism that God gave me, I don't cross the line where I was not given the privilege to. There is a reason why God created men his strengths and his weaknesses and women her strengths and her weakness, I hope everyone knows their place -- embrace it and live it well. If you wanted to be equal to men and be great like men, God would've had you born a man. DOH!!! Vice versa.

A refresher course for those that forgotten the reason for being who you are.

BigSis, perhaps I am more evil than you. LOL
If we fight, we may not always win but if we don't fight, we will surely lose!

#164
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View Postsibhlub, on 06 October 2011 - 04:26 PM, said:

hehehehehehee..ehhehehehehee


I am evil 60/40 %, TSD knows that, but I know my place as a lady. I accept my feminism that God gave me, I don't cross the line where I was not given the privilege to. There is a reason why God created men his strengths and his weaknesses and women her strengths and her weakness, I hope everyone knows their place -- embrace it and live it well. If you wanted to be equal to men and be great like men, God would've had you born a man. DOH!!! Vice versa.

A refresher course for those that forgotten the reason for being who you are.

BigSis, perhaps I am more evil than you. LOL


LOL@Sibhlub.  Maybe/maybe not...We'll see...

#165
Guest_siab kaj_*

Guest_siab kaj_*
  • Guests
Reputation: 0

View PostYawg Saub, on 15 April 2011 - 12:16 PM, said:

Tus ua tseem pheej hais tias knowledge is power ces tus no tseem yuav muaj ntau yam ua yuav tsum tau kawm mus ntxiv. vim knowledge ces tsuas npaum li ua nws nco tau xwb, yog nco tsis tau ces kawg uj aj thiab xwb ne! Muaj knowledge ualuaj ua cas ho tsi mus ua lub neej hmoob kom nto npe es pheej tuaj ua xiam sij hawm ua luaj ntawm no os lawv?

Knowledge is power not same have much money

#166
Integrity_King

Integrity_King

    New Member

  • Members
  • 90 posts
Reputation: 0
Neutral
Stupidity = Poison; Stupidity cause one-self poison thyself.
Ignorance = Suppressor; Ignorance suppress the upcoming poison. However the poison shall return.
Knowledge = Antidote; Knowledge fights and eliminate any poison and push them back where they once came from.

Stupidity = Fear; Stupidity invokes Fears from the Masses.
Ignorance = Anxiety; Ignorance of wanting to accept opinion; one invokes anxiety of rejection.
Knowledge = Bravery; Knowledge allows one to stand on ground to fight ones true intellects.

Content is King. Context is the Queen. King is to provides; Queen is to guides.
If King is Happy. Queen is now Happy. Queen teaches. King learns. Queen is Happy. King is happy. Repeat.

Example: I am happy to learn. You are happy to teach. I learn. You deliver your objective. You are happy. I am happy. Repeat.

Example: Husband gives dead animals. Wife cooks it. Husband eats it. Taste Good. He is Happy. Wife did her job. She is happy. Repeat.

#167
Guest_Qibsiab_*

Guest_Qibsiab_*
  • Guests
Reputation: 0

View Postsibhlub, on 06 October 2011 - 04:26 PM, said:

hehehehehehee..ehhehehehehee


I am evil 60/40 %, TSD knows that, but I know my place as a lady. I accept my feminism that God gave me, I don't cross the line where I was not given the privilege to. There is a reason why God created men his strengths and his weaknesses and women her strengths and her weakness, I hope everyone knows their place -- embrace it and live it well. If you wanted to be equal to men and be great like men, God would've had you born a man. DOH!!! Vice versa.

A refresher course for those that forgotten the reason for being who you are.

BigSis, perhaps I am more evil than you. LOL

:1169690542:

Puas yog ma?  Neb twb tsis "evil" li los sad...

:onionheadfake11:

Best, Qibsiab  :onionheadfake4:


#168
Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests
Reputation: 0
Thaum pib mas muaj ceem kawg tsam no mag laus nkauj muab hlob mus hlob los ces tag hauv ris hahahaha....knowledge is powerless hahaha..

#169
Guest_Kub_*

Guest_Kub_*
  • Guests
Reputation: 0
Luag tej laus hais tias zoo txiv neej yawg tuag poj niam ob ceg ces yog yus lawm ntag.

#170
Guest_Qibsiab_*

Guest_Qibsiab_*
  • Guests
Reputation: 0

View PostKub, on 04 November 2011 - 09:13 PM, said:

Luag tej laus hais tias zoo txiv neej yawg tuag poj niam ob ceg ces yog yus lawm ntag.


"Thaum pib mas muaj ceem kawg tsam no mag laus nkauj muab hlob mus hlob los ces tag hauv ris hahahaha....knowledge is powerless hahaha.. "

Some people just can't comprehend reality & hope to defame what's not theirs to begin with.  Despising others for what one lacked represents one of the most clouded minds in humanity.  There is a saying "it takes one to know one", such seems to be the case from the two examples/quotes above here.  Only those with no intellectual knowledge is powerless, thus useless in any regards which would be a self reflection.  One who has a broad mind has the ability to overcome incredible odds.  Lesson to the2unwise, one who despises others for one's own lack thereof has no value to anyone, only the cocky self and thus deserves 2b deserted.

Best, Qibsiab  
:onionheadfake8:

#171
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View PostQibsiab, on 03 November 2011 - 01:23 PM, said:

:1169690542:

Puas yog ma?  Neb twb tsis "evil" li los sad...

:onionheadfake11:

Best, Qibsiab  :onionheadfake4:



Kuv ntshai tsam ib hnub mi Qibsiab yuav poob pliag thiab ceeb loj rau kuv xwb lau.

#172
sibhlub

sibhlub

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 3,299 posts
Reputation: 20
Excellent

View PostQibsiab, on 03 November 2011 - 01:23 PM, said:

:1169690542:

Puas yog ma? Neb twb tsis "evil" li los sad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGakxuwvcHk :onionheadfake11:

Best, Qibsiab :onionheadfake4:



yus zoo li tus neeg yus nrog tham. Need I say more? :07baa27a:
If we fight, we may not always win but if we don't fight, we will surely lose!

#173
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View PostQibSiabZoo, on 08 November 2011 - 11:06 AM, said:

Ua li cas hais li ntawd ne... tsis nkag siab li os ...
:onionheadfake4:

Warning na.

3 txawm muaj qhov zoo los 3 yeej muaj qhov phem nrog.

#174
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#175
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View PostQibSiabZoo, on 15 November 2011 - 09:05 AM, said:

U mean.., "It takes 1-2-no-1"??  Well, I'm somewhat clueless... please do give more hints...
Attachment nkaujHvue5.jpg
:da4c2d5e:
Attachment themoreyouknow.jpg
Best, :onionheadfake8:


Nyob zoo zoo mloog xwb mas Qibsiab...No need for clues li os...hahahha

#176
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent

View PostSillyMe, on 22 November 2011 - 10:03 AM, said:

Nyob zoo zoo mloog xwb mas Qibsiab...No need for clues li os...hahahha

Mloog mloog lawm thiab tiag ... tab xav paub thiab ne ... koj ho give mentsis clue seb yog li na...


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#177
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View PostQibSiabZoo, on 22 November 2011 - 10:15 AM, said:

Mloog mloog lawm thiab tiag ... tab xav paub thiab ne ... koj ho give mentsis clue seb yog li na...



1) Accept your shadow side/dark side (evil side).
2) If you accept/acknowledge it than you own it.
3) You're at peace with yourself.

Need I say more?

#178
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent

View PostSillyMe, on 22 November 2011 - 10:21 AM, said:

1) Accept your shadow side/dark side (evil side).
2) If you accept/acknowledge it than you own it.
3) You're at peace with yourself.

Need I say more?

Koj muaj dark side thiab, tos koj nim hais hais tias neb mas "evil" tiag nod, heheheheee...


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#179
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent
Q:  What's Thanksgiving ???   A:  In the United States, the modern Thanksgiving holiday tradition traces its origins to a 1621 celebration at Plymouth in present-day Massachusetts.  The initial thanksgiving observance at Virginia in 1619 was prompted by the colonists' leaders on the anniversary of the settlement.  The 1621 Plymouth feast and thanksgiving was prompted by a good harvest.  While initially, the Plymouth colony did not have enough food to feed half of the 102 colonists, the Wampanoag Native Americans helped the Pilgrims by providing seeds and teaching them to fish.  The practice of holding an annual harvest festival like this did not become a regular affair in New England until the late 1660s.  

Thanksgiving in the United States was observed on various dates throughout history.  The first Thanksgiving celebrated on the same date by all states was in 1863 by presidential proclamation.  The final Thursday in November had become the customary date of Thanksgiving in most U.S. states by the beginning of the 20th century.  In an effort to foster a sense of American unity between the Northern and Southern states, President Lincoln proclaimed the date to be the final Thursday in November.  It was not until December 26, 1941, that the unified date changed to the fourth Thursday (and not always final) in November -this time by federal legislation.  President F. D. R. agreed to sign a bill into law with Congress, making Thanksgiving a national holiday on the fourth Thursday in November.

During Thanksgiving, whether in good economic times or bad, we gather with our family and/or friends and enjoy a Thanksgiving meal together.

Best,  :onionheadfake8:


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#180
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View PostQibSiabZoo, on 22 November 2011 - 10:51 AM, said:


Koj muaj dark side thiab, tos koj nim hais hais tias neb mas "evil" tiag nod, heheheheee...



I do.  If you are truly honest with yourself ces koj yeej ntseeg tias txhua tus neeg yeej muaj dark side.  Good and evil goes hand in hand.  Some will try their best to hide it; but few of us, on the other side, will tell you guys seb 3 yog hom neeg zoo licas.

Happy Thanksgiving 6 u n urs Qibsiab.

Thank you.

#181
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent

View PostSillyMe, on 23 November 2011 - 09:59 AM, said:

I do.  If you are truly honest with yourself ces koj yeej ntseeg tias txhua tus neeg yeej muaj dark side.  Good and evil goes hand in hand.  Some will try their best to hide it; but few of us, on the other side, will tell you guys seb 3 yog hom neeg zoo licas.

Happy Thanksgiving 6 u n urs Qibsiab.

Thank you.


Ua tsaug nawb... Silly... Happy Thanksgiving 2u&urs
May your Thanksgiving bring u lots of happiness & more ...
:onionheadfake11:


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#182
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View PostQibSiabZoo, on 23 November 2011 - 10:15 AM, said:



Ua tsaug nawb... Silly... Happy Thanksgiving 2u&urs
May your Thanksgiving bring u lots of happiness & more ...
:onionheadfake11:



Thanks friend.

#183
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent

View PostSillyMe, on 23 November 2011 - 10:41 AM, said:

Thanks friend.

:04a97f13:

Hey Silly,

Here2learn...Du u mind showing mi how2post a tune @ the signature area like urs?  
As they say, learning is a never ending process.

Thanx,  :boythank:


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#184
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View PostQibSiabZoo, on 30 November 2011 - 07:59 AM, said:

:04a97f13:

Hey Silly,

Here2learn...Du u mind showing mi how2post a tune @ the signature area like urs?  
As they say, learning is a never ending process.

Thanx,  :boythank:



There's nothing to it.  When you find something that you like, just click on the "Embed code" then copy it, paste rau your profile and save xwb. Does that make sense?

#185
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent

View PostSillyMe, on 04 December 2011 - 10:47 AM, said:

There's nothing to it.  When you find something that you like, just click on the "Embed code" then copy it, paste rau your profile and save xwb. Does that make sense?


Thanx... Silly.  :04a97f13:

It's close to Christmas already.  Can someone enlighten us about "Christmas"?  I'm pretty sure many of you in here are very capable.  Thanks in advance...
:onionheadfake8:


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#186
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent
Only two more weeks till Christmas, I believe Christians know best what "Christmas" is all about, please do enlighten us all.  My comprehension of this holiday is somewhat vague; however, I do celebrate Christmas, but for the present end & not the real or presumed rationale(s).  I believe it'll be knowledge to many, so please share your thoughts & insights.


ใจสั่งมา- (Jai Xung Ma - My Heart's Command)
Thanx,  :04a97f13:


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#187
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View PostQibSiabZoo, on 05 December 2011 - 08:05 AM, said:


Thanx... Silly.  :04a97f13:

It's close to Christmas already.  Can someone enlighten us about "Christmas"?  I'm pretty sure many of you in here are very capable.  Thanks in advance...
:onionheadfake8:



NP.

#188
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent
Zoo li tsis muaj leej twg tuaj piav txog "Christmas" rau peb li ne...
6kuv, Christmas yog , sharing, caring, giving, forgiving & understanding.

:4e5dd44a:  ^_^


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#189
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent
:1169690542: :1169690542:  Happy New Year 2012 :1169690542: :1169690542:  
2012newYear.jpg
:8f337f1c: :8f337f1c:  Best Yet 2come  :8f337f1c: :8f337f1c:  


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#190
Nkaujhmoob80

Nkaujhmoob80

    Bachelor Degree 1

  • Members
  • 195 posts
Reputation: 2
Neutral

View PostQibSiabZoo, on 14 December 2011 - 12:59 PM, said:

Zoo li tsis muaj leej twg tuaj piav txog "Christmas" rau peb li ne...
6kuv, Christmas yog , sharing, caring, giving, forgiving & understanding.

:4e5dd44a: ^_^



Nyob Zoo 'QibSiabZoo';
Christmas yog kuv lub caij nyoog zoo muab siv los qhia rau tus neeg kuv hlub,
tsev neeg, phooj ywg, vivncaus, neejnus, niam, txiv, thiab tej kwv tij neej tsa.
Txhua tus neeg ua kuv paub qhia ib los lus zoo hais tias{MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY}.
Kuv xa los lus qhuav puv duab update tias rau tias ntseem muaj kuv nyob li qub nco kawg siab no tiag.
QibSiabZoo kuv lub Cristmas ntau zaus yog mus saib lawv ntseem vam txog lawv txhua sij hawm.
Kuv ua lino tau ntev niaj ntau xyoo yeej muaj nqee leej hais rov rau kuv tias yog ua lica.
Kuv ntseem nco tau lawv thiab paub lawv no vim hais tias lawv twb tsis nco qab txog kuv lawm. helelelelele

Kuv tus Xwb Fwb(English teacher) thiab tus thawj tswj fwm tsev kawm ntawv yog kuv tus{Principal)
yog kuv tus Santa also my angel hehehe... they know my heart,and what i wish for.


Merry Christmas to you and your family

and

Happy New Year 2011-2012



Edited by Nkaujhmoob80, 23 December 2011 - 12:55 PM.

She flew alone and drewt alone
She sang alone hide her fear

#191
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent

View PostNkaujhmoob80, on 23 December 2011 - 12:34 PM, said:

Nyob Zoo 'QibSiabZoo';
Christmas yog kuv lub caij nyoog zoo muab siv los qhia rau tus neeg kuv hlub,
tsev neeg, phooj ywg, vivncaus, neejnus, niam, txiv, thiab tej kwv tij neej tsa.
Txhua tus neeg ua kuv paub qhia ib los lus zoo hais tias{MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY}.
Kuv xa los lus qhuav  puv duab update tias rau tias ntseem muaj kuv nyob li qub nco kawg siab no tiag.
QibSiabZoo kuv lub Cristmas ntau zaus yog mus saib lawv ntseem vam txog lawv txhua sij hawm.
Kuv ua lino tau ntev niaj ntau xyoo yeej muaj nqee leej hais rov rau kuv tias yog ua lica.
Kuv ntseem nco tau lawv thiab paub lawv no vim hais tias lawv twb tsis nco qab txog kuv lawm. helelelelele

Kuv tus Xwb Fwb(English teacher) thiab tus thawj tswj fwm tsev kawm ntawv yog kuv tus{Principal)
yog kuv tus Santa also my angel hehehe... they know my heart,and what i wish for.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

                and

Happy New Year 2011-2012




Wow... zoo siab heev tseem muaj koj tuaj teb kuv lus ...
Yog li kom lub Xyoo Tshiab no tsuas kom koj nyob kaj siab lug, tsis pub muaj xaiv muaj lus, kom muaj nyiaj muaj kub thiab koob hmoo los nrog puv...
So, from me to you, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year...
May this New Year 2012 bring you good fortune filled with love, great joy, happiness and cheers from those who are dear from both afar and near ....

Best,


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#192
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent
Happy New Year 2012 - to everyone at/in HmongZa
HNewYear2012.jpg
May Love, Happiness & good Fortunes come your way... :onionheadfake8:


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#193
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View PostQibSiabZoo, on 30 December 2011 - 01:35 PM, said:

Happy New Year 2012 - to everyone at/in HmongZa
Attachment HNewYear2012.jpg
May Love, Happiness & good Fortunes come your way... :onionheadfake8:


Thanks.

Rau koj ib yam thiab nawb.

#194
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent
Thov txim yom, kuv kuj pom ntau qhov post(s) relate rau qhov topic kuv yuav nug ntawm no, tab sis ho tsis tau pom lo lus nug ntawm nod - Kuv phej hnov2 lus pajpaws hais tias, yog yus xav sim tus yus xav dajdee kev plees nrog ntawd seb nws puas muaj kab mob kascees/std no ces, yus yuav tau order fawm thiab qaub es muab rau txhua2 xam ingredients rau including especially kabpib thiab kuatxob, yog nws kam noj no ces nws tsis muaj kabmob no, puas yog li ntawd os cov phoojywg???  Yog muaj tseeb no, kuj yuav yog ib qho lesson pab tau6 cov uas nug nug dhau los lawm los yog cov tseem yuav npaj siab ua ntxiv thiab yom...
:onionheadfake8:


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#195
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent
If anyone's having a bad day, stop whining & watch this clip...

:onionheadfake8:


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ


#196
Vajhuamsibluag

Vajhuamsibluag

    Yawg

  • Senior Consultant
  • 12,275 posts
Reputation: 879
Excellent

View PostQibsiab, on 13 April 2011 - 09:16 AM, said:

:1169690542:  :onionheadfake10:

We're here to learn from one another with the hope of gaining more essential knowledges & credible insights by adding flavors into our lives.  I do not claim to know much and still have much yet to learn, so please contribute and reply with your invaluable thoughts and inputs.

"Knowledge is Power" - is a well known quote in the literary world.
Does knowledge open doors, avenues and minds to unlimited possibilities?
Does learning really prevent narrow-mindedness?


Riam yuav ntse los yuav tau hov zeb
Neeg yuav txawj los yuav tau kawm
Neeg yuav ntse los yuav tau ntsib xau meme
Ua li Hmoob ib txwm hais hais uas,
"Noj ntau ntsev hais lus khev"
"twg tes ntev ces twg tau sev"
"ntov ntoo saib ceg qhuav"
Peb Hmoob li txujci tsis yog dog dig thiab yom cov phooj ywg & nkauj muam sawv daws.

Please do add more of your personal knowledge, thoughts and inputs.  :04a97f13:

Best, Qibsiab
   :onionheadfake8:  :  :ceb85dec: :41fe3244:    :0b1213e1:  :b811f2d8:

Xyov puas tseeb thiab, rauqhov tej doctor lawyer los gag rau tim tsev mental health lawm thiab as!

:875328cc: :efb50fe2: :icon_razz:

Vajhuamsibluag


Consistency kev sau ntawv Hmoob:
H always comes after all consonants, except HMOOB.

Lhoov Tshiab:

B = NP
J = NTS
NX = NTX
G = NK
^ = Xn while n = any number > 1 (in this standard) (Coob^ = Coob2 = Coob Coob)

Siv tus (-) los txuas compound words: Tu-siab, ja-iab, Nyab-laj, mam-li, etc.


#197
SillyMe

SillyMe

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 13,156 posts
Reputation: 572
Excellent

View PostQibSiabZoo, on 07 February 2012 - 09:00 AM, said:

If anyone's having a bad day, stop whining & watch this clip...

:onionheadfake8:



Kuv tsis kam saib qhov clip no.  Yog Silly muab bad day ces Silly tuaj saib Q-Siab tom koj lub tsev kho siab es Q-Siab mam li.........

#198
Hlubtuagnthi

Hlubtuagnthi

    V.I.P. Professional Degree

  • Members
  • 3,846 posts
Reputation: 378
Excellent

View PostQibsiab, on 13 April 2011 - 09:16 AM, said:

:1169690542:  :onionheadfake10:

We're here to learn from one another with the hope of gaining more essential knowledges & credible insights by adding flavors into our lives.  I do not claim to know much and still have much yet to learn, so please contribute and reply with your invaluable thoughts and inputs.

"Knowledge is Power" - is a well known quote in the literary world.
Does knowledge open doors, avenues and minds to unlimited possibilities?
Does learning really prevent narrow-mindedness?


Riam yuav ntse los yuav tau hov zeb
Neeg yuav txawj los yuav tau kawm
Neeg yuav ntse los yuav tau ntsib xau meme
Ua li Hmoob ib txwm hais hais uas,
"Noj ntau ntsev hais lus khev"
"twg tes ntev ces twg tau sev"
"ntov ntoo saib ceg qhuav"
Peb Hmoob li txujci tsis yog dog dig thiab yom cov phooj ywg & nkauj muam sawv daws.

Please do add more of your personal knowledge, thoughts and inputs.  :04a97f13:

Best, Qibsiab
   :onionheadfake8:  :  :ceb85dec: :41fe3244:    :0b1213e1:  :b811f2d8:

it was long over due for me to step into this forum, to give my 2 cents... :onionheadfake8:

even if you have the knowledge of the whole world...Knowlege without compassion is ignorane...knowledge with compassion is wisdom... Wisdom wihtout open mind is a wasted...smiles! and then... Wisdom can bring & attain an inner peace within you!

"pos kaus ntsaj ntse tsi tag hliav, neeg ntse tsi tag piav"
" Dej ntw los yeeb vim muaj tug kwj; yoov mos ntsuab tsaw los yeeb vim muaj nqaij tsw lwj"
"Me nyuam yuas ntshaw qe; neeg laus ntsaw nto Npe"

-take into account that great love & great achievement involve great risk... :1169691087:
-judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it...

and, Knowledge leads to understanding...

and...if you don't understand yourself, you then don't understand any body else...

finally, I rather live one meaningful day than live in a thousand meaningless years.... :onionheadfake2:  :onionheadfake8:

There is always a new way to do better
If there is a will, there is a way
Never review all the bad elements of the past, to be able to search for a betterment of all people...




#199
vimtxojkevhlub

vimtxojkevhlub

    Bachelor Degree 3

  • Members
  • 495 posts
Reputation: 23
Excellent

Qibsiab said:

Riam yuav ntse los yuav tau hov zeb
Neeg yuav txawj los yuav tau kawm
Neeg yuav ntse los yuav tau ntsib xau meme
Ua li Hmoob ib txwm hais hais uas,
"Noj ntau ntsev hais lus khev"
"twg tes ntev ces twg tau sev"
"ntov ntoo saib ceg qhuav"
Peb Hmoob li txujci tsis yog dog dig thiab yom cov phooj ywg & nkauj muam sawv daws.


Cas hnub no kuv tuaj ncig pom paj tawg tau zoo nkauj kawg li ne...



Twb yog muaj koj kuv thiaj tau luag


Mam tseg tsis poob lub kua muag


Ua tsaug rau koj txoj kev hlub


Mam nco ntsoov tias koj yog tus ntuj pub



"


#200
QibSiabZoo

QibSiabZoo

    Love, Live & Prosper

  • Members
  • 622 posts
Reputation: 44
Excellent
Kwvtij kwvnpawg Hmoob phoojywg hmov tshua sawv daws,
luag li luag muaj chaw tiag taw, luag ua dab tsi los luag muaj chaw6 mus chaw txawb,
luag li luag muaj chaw tiag tes, luag ua dab tsi los luag muaj kev txawj mus kev ntse.
luag li luag muaj zoo loojmem, luag ua dab tsi los luag ua tau mus ruaj ntseg...
luag li luag muaj zoo memtoj, luag ua dab tsi los luag ua tau mus ntug loj....

Rau txhuas tus phoojywg hmov tshua sawv daws... los nrog kuv mloog zajnkauj no:

:onionheadfake8:


Ua neeg yog yus tsis paub txog yus li keebkwm tsis nco txog yus li cajceg ces thaum kawg yuav zoo li tus neeg poob deg, tsis xav los ntshe
yuav tau nqos dej thiab tso ntiajteb tseg yam tsis muaj lwm tibneeg kk, vim tseem yuav qeg luag lus thiab ua luag leg - QSZ