Welcome to HmongZa.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Knowledge is Power

229 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

:1169690542::onionheadfake10:

We're here to learn from one another with the hope of gaining more essential knowledges & credible insights by adding flavors into our lives. I do not claim to know much and still have much yet to learn, so please contribute and reply with your invaluable thoughts and inputs.

"Knowledge is Power" - is a well known quote in the literary world.

Does knowledge open doors, avenues and minds to unlimited possibilities?

Does learning really prevent narrow-mindedness?

Riam yuav ntse los yuav tau hov zeb

Neeg yuav txawj los yuav tau kawm

Neeg yuav ntse los yuav tau ntsib xau meme

Ua li Hmoob ib txwm hais hais uas,

"Noj ntau ntsev hais lus khev"

"twg tes ntev ces twg tau sev"

"ntov ntoo saib ceg qhuav"

Peb Hmoob li txujci tsis yog dog dig thiab yom cov phooj ywg & nkauj muam sawv daws.

Please do add more of your personal knowledge, thoughts and inputs. :04a97f13:

Best, Qibsiab :onionheadfake8: : :ceb85dec::41fe3244::0b1213e1::b811f2d8:

Posted · Report post

1169690542.gifonionheadfake10.gif

We're here to learn from one another with the hope of gaining more essential knowledges & credible insights by adding flavors into our lives. I do not claim to know much and still have much yet to learn, so please contribute and reply with your invaluable thoughts and inputs.

Peb Hmoob li txujci tsis yog dog dig thiab yom cov phooj ywg & nkauj muam sawv daws.

Please do add more of your personal knowledge, thoughts and inputs. 04a97f13.gif

Best, Qibsiab onionheadfake8.gif : ceb85dec.gif41fe3244.gif0b1213e1.gifb811f2d8.gif

Hmmm......I have to 2nd with you on that....(highlighted above) No one is born a natural right? We all go thru trials and errors to perfect ourselves. Taking every opportunity that encounters you as a stepping stone to advance to the next.

.....I'm kind of blonde today...as i stayed up waaay past my bedtime last night....perhaps another day, when my working brain cells are good, i'll come back to share....for now..im just wishing 5pm rolls around QUICK!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Wait......haven't you always wonder, too much knowledge is no good.

Posted · Report post

Wait......haven't you always wonder, too much knowledge is no good.

:onionheadfake10::1169690542:

For some people I guess, because they tend to question every small things and one has to realize that some of the most brilliant discoveries, inventions and minds of our time came about as a result of trial and error or mistakes or accidents:

http://listverse.com/2008/02/24/top-10-accidental-discoveries/

louis[quote] Pasteur once said, "chance favors the prepared mind." That's the genius behind all these accidental inventions - the scientists were prepared. They did their science on the brink and were able to see the magic in a mistake, set-back, or coincidence.

So, having knowledge is good and advantageous, but sometimes they can be an obstacle if we're not flexible.

Best, Qibsiab :onionheadfake8::1169691087:

Posted · Report post

1169690542.gifonionheadfake10.gif

Please do add more of your personal knowledge, thoughts and inputs. 04a97f13.gif

Best, Qibsiab onionheadfake8.gif : ceb85dec.gif41fe3244.gif0b1213e1.gifb811f2d8.gif

QhibSiab,

The ability to obtain knowledges for most people is much easier than the ability to effectively utilize essential knowledge to benefit oneself and social at large. Most knowledgeable people do not possesss the ability to properly channel their knowledges in the appropriate way that will enhance their own world and that of the whole world.

What is deemed to be valuable knowledge and what is not? How do we determine that? Everthing that passes through our senses will be filter by our own state of awareness. And here is the problem, because most people functions by default, will never accept new informations that their mind - through past conditioning do not agree with.

So in psychological term, people's only as effective as how they can liberate themselves from the boundaries that bind them. These boundaries can be in many form such as, religion, tradition, culture, and education itself etc,.

Just my thought, brother...

Posted · Report post

QhibSiab,

The ability to obtain knowledges for most people is much easier than the ability to effectively utilize essential knowledge to benefit oneself and social at large. Most knowledgeable people do not possesss the ability to properly channel their knowledges in the appropriate way that will enhance their own world and that of the whole world.

What is deemed to be valuable knowledge and what is not? How do we determine that? Everthing that passes through our senses will be filter by our own state of awareness. And here is the problem, because most people functions by default, will never accept new informations that their mind - through past conditioning do not agree with.

So in psychological term, people's only as effective as how they can liberate themselves from the boundaries that bind them. These boundaries can be in many form such as, religion, tradition, culture, and education itself etc,.

Just my thought, brother...

:1169690542::1169691087:

Totally understandable ... People's socio-economic, cultural and religious backgrounds and environmental influences do play significant role in their sense of direction, perception and evaluation of others.

We as humans are molded with a variety of influences; however, knowledges are always helpful, but knowing how to use one's knowledges when necessary represents still another level. Let alone ordinary lay people, even the most prominent scholars in the social science such as Durkheim and Weber have their own social dichotomy between the social mass and the charismatic individual as the organizing factor of social life.

At the end, I still believe that learning with an open-mind has its benefit. Knowledges obtained can be handy as we're in discourse here. As a fish who swims within its own pond may fail to see the whole landscape.

Best, Qibsiab :onionheadfake8::04a97f13:

Posted · Report post

Yes, Master! :1169691087:

Posted · Report post

Yes, Master! :1169691087:

:04a97f13:

You're quite impressive yourself.

A Master may feel less likely to start, while an Apprentice may feel imbued to discharge.

In regards to learning, the more one knows, the less one feels one knows. As someone once said, when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. Whether this saying has any validity in life, at least we can view things from a different angle and redirect it with a positive light.

:1169690542:

Here are some questions for all to explore for the time being:

1) How important is education (in general) to you?

2) Does it help you in any way, shape or form?

3) Do you feel learning broadens your mind?

4) What do you think when some say "everything is relative"?

5) Do you feel a lot of us in America take education for granted?

6) Is there a difference between a well informed & educated person vs. a lay person? If so, what?

7) Does religion or belief play a role in our social hierarchy and status within the community as a whole?

8) Within the Hmong communities across the states, do we see a changing trend with respect to education since our early days of settlement vs. the present?

I don't have a definite answer to all of these questions, because everyone seems to experience life differently. So, please feel free to share your life learning experiences with all if you don't mind.

Best, Qibsiab :onionheadfake8::7c00a009:

Posted · Report post

Knowledge is Power:

In cultural studies - sociology as well as cultural anthropology, researchers have looked for ways to understand the variety of living communities. From simple "Them and Us" or "Self and Others" classifications, to complex schemes of so-called "cultural evolution" (eg. "from barbarism to civilization") researchers have devised countless ways to catalog human diversity. Most often these supposed patterns reflect judgements about the "others" in relation to one's own cultures' beliefs and practices; quite often, not surprisingly, those so called "superior" doing the classifying often end up being the ideal measure against which all other peoples "inferior" are to be compared. This reflects what is known as ethnocentrism.

Best, Qibsiab :onionheadfake8:

Posted · Report post

Knowledge is Power:

In cultural studies - sociology as well as cultural anthropology, researchers have looked for ways to understand the variety of living communities. From simple "Them and Us" or "Self and Others" classifications, to complex schemes of so-called "cultural evolution" (eg. "from barbarism to civilization") researchers have devised countless ways to catalog human diversity. Most often these supposed patterns reflect judgements about the "others" in relation to one's own cultures' beliefs and practices; quite often, not surprisingly, those so called "superior" doing the classifying often end up being the ideal measure against which all other peoples "inferior" are to be compared. This reflects what is known as ethnocentrism.

Rau qho leej neeg, "Knowledge" tej zaum yuav tsis muaj nuj nqis, tsis muaj "Power" dab tsi, tab sis raws li kuv tau pom los mus lawd, yog yus muaj Knowledge, luag lwm leej lwm tus neeg yuav ua dab tsi rau yus los luag muaj qho rhiab zam rov xam thim los ntsuam xyuas seb puas yuav ntsib xau ntsib teeb meej. Tab sis li cas los xij, yog yus yog tus neeg uas tsis nyiam plaub tsis nyiam xai, yeej tsis tshua muaj plaub xai los ua yus chaw ntaiv yom. Ua li Hmoob twb ib txwm hais, "Ncauj ntaus tau kua haus" no puas yog li ntawd, heheheheee....

Posted · Report post

Rau qho leej neeg, "Knowledge" tej zaum yuav tsis muaj nuj nqis, tsis muaj "Power" dab tsi, tab sis raws li kuv tau pom los mus lawd, yog yus muaj Knowledge, luag lwm leej lwm tus neeg yuav ua dab tsi rau yus los luag muaj qho rhiab zam rov xam thim los ntsuam xyuas seb puas yuav ntsib xau ntsib teeb meej. Tab sis li cas los xij, yog yus yog tus neeg uas tsis nyiam plaub tsis nyiam xai, yeej tsis tshua muaj plaub xai los ua yus chaw ntaiv yom. Ua li Hmoob twb ib txwm hais, "Ncauj ntaus tau kua haus" no puas yog li ntawd, heheheheee....

"Knowledge is Power" - Let's see how successful people think in order to accomplish their goals. What kinds of strategy do they deploy? How are we different from them & can we learn something from them?

Posted · Report post

"Knowledge is Power" - Let's see how successful people think in order to accomplish their goals. What kinds of strategy do they deploy? How are we different from them & can we learn something from them?

Many of you might say, If I'm down on my luck and I don't have any boots or hands to pull on my own bootstraps, how can I get myself up? Well, look at this clip, you might just be inspired to do more, because it's not the end of the world; it's only a life's lesson:

Posted · Report post

Knowledge = know how.

Posted · Report post

Knowledge = know how.

Hello Vahuamsibluag,

Yes, you definitely have a good point; however ua li Hmoob phej hais hais uas tej thaum tus neeg paub yuav tsis npaum li tus neeg txawj, tus neeg txawj tej thaum yuav tsis npaum tus neeg ntse thiab puas yog.... and it would be best to have all of these qualities.

Posted · Report post

04a97f13.gif

1169690542.gif

1) How important is education (in general) to you? growing up, it was not a choice for me...either had to go or get whipped in the butt and still have to go (as i've seen it happened to my brothers)....So i guess, education is important....or at least to my folks it was.....on to a more realistic note here (now that i've been there done that) education plays a very huge role in a my life, it not only got me to where i am now, but the knowledge i've gain thoughout the years, it carries with me wherever i go. I can still recall my 2nd grade teacher, Mr Arthen, "For each right answer, you get a name in the hat, at the end of the day, someone will get a prize" I use that technique for my little 3.5 yr old nephew, " put your toys away after you finish playing with it, I will give you a prize if you do it" my prize is sgrfree gum....

2) Does it help you in any way, shape or form? hmm....those 12+ page essays still sickens me to the tummy. im still wondering how I BS'd my way thru those. but yeah...i guess whatever i did....must've worked.....honestly, education has taught me to learn how to be patient, that you must start from point A in order to get to point B. It taught me to appreciate others and myself, be able to manage my time wisely on what is worth and what not? Time management, that is. Education enabled me the opportunity to become a responsible individual, it allowed me to filter the needs and wants, the unneeded and unwanted in what mattered to life. All in all, it definetly is a useful experience and have shapen me anf formed me to be whom i am today.

h3) Do you feel learning broadens your mind? yes, it does. in order to gain access to the next, you ought to learn the tricks.. Must encounter many trials and errors and accept all the circumstances in order to broaden one's mind. It sharpens one's mind to avoid past mistakes.

4) What do you think when some say "everything is relative"? Very good question here, There is no right or wrong answer to the saying 'Everything is relative" as you may see one thing differently from another's eye, yet when it all comes down to one...it all falls back to being "THAT" Not everyone may come to an agreement on an object or issue/debate, but we all debate on an issue to come to an agreement. That agreement = relative to everything that was discussed in such debate. Take for example an orange. When we look at an orange, what is it really? What's in it? Is it round, oval? texture wise, color wise....the eyes of the beholder has it's many observations as others will see it but at the end, its still an orange....

5) Do you feel a lot of us in America take education for granted? yes and no. Personally for me, i would have to say that, whatever it took to get to be here, it certainly paid off.....why i say yes? that is because, i went to school for something and thought, the heck do i even need to go thru this to do this.....and then ended up doing something else. At one point, i thought to myself, this career that Im in now, it has nothing in relation to my accounting degree and i've taken it for granted....but now, come to think of it....i wish i had not been so narrow minded......because the steps that i took to get to where i am, i was able to utilize those skills to enable myself to do what i do today. come to think of it....EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE....hahahahaa.....great question QibSiab....

6) Is there a difference between a well informed & educated person vs. a lay person? If so, what? What’s a lay person?

7) Does religion or belief play a role in our social hierarchy and status within the community as a whole? Certainly. Everywhere you go. Can’t escape it. i wish not to go into details. i tend to talk too much...and talking too much can get me in trouble.

8) Within the Hmong communities across the states, do we see a changing trend with respect to education since our early days of settlement vs. the present? Yes. Huge tremendous difference. Actually….since you put it “since our early days of settlement (1975) vs. present.” I’d like to elaborate into it….. it has upgraded a few thousand notches now compared to when our mothers and fathers came to the US, reasoning being they wanted their children to be able to get an education and not worry bout the farming days. Unfortunately that was not the case…. I won’t speak on behalf of the Men…but I’d like to speak on behalf of my aunties…..and my friends’ older sisters whom finally come to realization that education is somewhat rather important. 1980-1995, The majority of the girls and parents still had the mentality to just finish HighSchool or get an GED and thought that was enough to survive, since they will be leaving to another home for their husbands to take care of them….well at least that’s how I see it from my growing aunts back in the days...since the last two century or so ago…. a lot of the early wedded woman….they are going back to school, getting a degree….putting much effort into education and less worrisome since their children have grown as they have more time on their hands to reach a goals and dreams. As the saying goes “Education is never too late, if you put your heart into it"

I don't have a definite answer to all of these questions, because everyone seems to experience life differently. So, please feel free to share your life learning experiences with all if you don't mind.

Best, Qibsiab onionheadfake8.gif7c00a009.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

GaojMoob

~*Qawm Lias Koj Ib Leeg Xwb*~ ~*Xam Tshua Txog*~

Posted Today, 09:43 AM

Qibsiab, on Yesterday, 07:58 AM, said:

:1169691087:

1) How important is education (in general) to you? growing up, it was not a choice for me...either had to go or get whipped in the butt and still have to go (as i've seen it happened to my brothers)....So i guess, education is important....or at least to my folks it was.....on to a more realistic note here (now that i've been there done that) education plays a very huge role in a my life, it not only got me to where i am now, but the knowledge i've gain thoughout the years, it carries with me wherever i go. I can still recall my 2nd grade teacher, Mr Arthen, "For each right answer, you get a name in the hat, at the end of the day, someone will get a prize" I use that technique for my little 3.5 yr old nephew, " put your toys away after you finish playing with it, I will give you a prize if you do it" my prize is sgrfree gum....

:onionheadfake6:

2) Does it help you in any way, shape or form? hmm....those 12+ page essays still sickens me to the tummy. im still wondering how I BS'd my way thru those. but yeah...i guess whatever i did....must've worked.....honestly, education has taught me to learn how to be patient, that you must start from point A in order to get to point B. It taught me to appreciate others and myself, be able to manage my time wisely on what is worth and what not? Time management, that is. Education enabled me the opportunity to become a responsible individual, it allowed me to filter the needs and wants, the unneeded and unwanted in what mattered to life. All in all, it definetly is a useful experience and have shapen me anf formed me to be whom i am today.

:6e45ec9e:

h3) Do you feel learning broadens your mind? yes, it does. in order to gain access to the next, you ought to learn the tricks.. Must encounter many trials and errors and accept all the circumstances in order to broaden one's mind. It sharpens one's mind to avoid past mistakes.

:04a97f13:

4) What do you think when some say "everything is relative"? Very good question here, There is no right or wrong answer to the saying 'Everything is relative" as you may see one thing differently from another's eye, yet when it all comes down to one...it all falls back to being "THAT" Not everyone may come to an agreement on an object or issue/debate, but we all debate on an issue to come to an agreement. That agreement = relative to everything that was discussed in such debate. Take for example an orange. When we look at an orange, what is it really? What's in it? Is it round, oval? texture wise, color wise....the eyes of the beholder has it's many observations as others will see it but at the end, its still an orange....

:1894c7a1:

5) Do you feel a lot of us in America take education for granted? yes and no. Personally for me, i would have to say that, whatever it took to get to be here, it certainly paid off.....why i say yes? that is because, i went to school for something and thought, the heck do i even need to go thru this to do this.....and then ended up doing something else. At one point, i thought to myself, this career that Im in now, it has nothing in relation to my accounting degree and i've taken it for granted....but now, come to think of it....i wish i had not been so narrow minded......because the steps that i took to get to where i am, i was able to utilize those skills to enable myself to do what i do today. come to think of it....EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE....hahahahaa.....great question QibSiab....

:unknown:

6) Is there a difference between a well informed & educated person vs. a lay person? If so, what? What’s a lay person? SORRY OS, YOG LAYPERSON OS... - ANY ORDINARY PERSON

:ceb85dec:

7) Does religion or belief play a role in our social hierarchy and status within the community as a whole? Certainly. Everywhere you go. Can’t escape it. i wish not to go into details. i tend to talk too much...and talking too much can get me in trouble.

:girlthank:

8) Within the Hmong communities across the states, do we see a changing trend with respect to education since our early days of settlement vs. the present? Yes. Huge tremendous difference. Actually….since you put it “since our early days of settlement (1975) vs. present.” I’d like to elaborate into it….. it has upgraded a few thousand notches now compared to when our mothers and fathers came to the US, reasoning being they wanted their children to be able to get an education and not worry bout the farming days. Unfortunately that was not the case…. I won’t speak on behalf of the Men…but I’d like to speak on behalf of my aunties…..and my friends’ older sisters whom finally come to realization that education is somewhat rather important. 1980-1995, The majority of the girls and parents still had the mentality to just finish HighSchool or get an GED and thought that was enough to survive, since they will be leaving to another home for their husbands to take care of them….well at least that’s how I see it from my growing aunts back in the days...since the last two century or so ago…. a lot of the early wedded woman….they are going back to school, getting a degree….putting much effort into education and less worrisome since their children have grown as they have more time on their hands to reach a goals and dreams. As the saying goes “Education is never too late, if you put your heart into it"

Best, Qibsiab

------------------------------------------------------

~~*Qawm Lias Koj*~*~*Xam Tshua Txog*~~

------------------------------------------------------

THANKS 4 TAKING YOUR TIME ON THIS TOPIC, QUITE IMPRESSIVE...

Best, Qibsiab :onionheadfake8::b811f2d8: :b811f2d8: :b811f2d8: :b811f2d8:

Posted (edited) · Report post

THANKS 4 TAKING YOUR TIME ON THIS TOPIC, QUITE IMPRESSIVE...

Best, Qibsiab :onionheadfake8::b811f2d8: :b811f2d8: :b811f2d8: :b811f2d8:

Words do matter...!!! "Yes We Can", cause knowledge is power...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t6NS9unm-OQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by maixiong_vg
pab rho tawm kom pom

Posted · Report post

Words do matter...!!! "Yes We Can", cause knowledge is power...

Tus ua tseem pheej hais tias knowledge is power ces tus no tseem yuav muaj ntau yam ua yuav tsum tau kawm mus ntxiv. vim knowledge ces tsuas npaum li ua nws nco tau xwb, yog nco tsis tau ces kawg uj aj thiab xwb ne! Muaj knowledge ualuaj ua cas ho tsi mus ua lub neej hmoob kom nto npe es pheej tuaj ua xiam sij hawm ua luaj ntawm no os lawv?

Posted · Report post

Tus ua tseem pheej hais tias knowledge is power ces tus no tseem yuav muaj ntau yam ua yuav tsum tau kawm mus ntxiv. vim knowledge ces tsuas npaum li ua nws nco tau xwb, yog nco tsis tau ces kawg uj aj thiab xwb ne! Muaj knowledge ualuaj ua cas ho tsi mus ua lub neej hmoob kom nto npe es pheej tuaj ua xiam sij hawm ua luaj ntawm no os lawv?

Zoo siab uas koj "Yawg Saub" tuaj txog ntawm kuv chav no. Yog koj nyeem kuv cov lus hauv paus saum no, koj yuav nkag siab zoo yom. Kuv tsis tau claim hais tias kuv paub/ntse/txawj txhua yam. Thov nyeem kom zoo tso yuav hais tom qab los tsis lig. Yog lawm, tej zaum koj yuav "uj aj" li koj hais xwb tiag, tab sis neeg muaj hlwb ua dab tsi tsis yog ua dog ua dig, thaum ntsib xau ces yuav dhia tsis dim.

Koj yog "Yawg Saub" xwb tej zaum koj yuav tsis paub, vim "Yawm Saub" mas thiaj yuav paub. Tab sis li cas los xij, yog koj yog Yawg Saub no koj puas paub ua cas Fabkis & America ho tsis yeej nyuag Nyab Laj? Ua koj tsaug uas koj tseem sij koj li sijhawm los hais ob nqe lus txhawj txog Peb Hmoob lub neej. Neeg muaj zoo lus hais ces muaj tus txawj mloog yom. Neeg tsis txawj hais ces yuav tsis tsim nyog los txhais nawb.

Posted · Report post

Zoo siab uas koj "Yawg Saub" tuaj txog ntawm kuv chav no. Yog koj nyeem kuv cov lus hauv paus saum no, koj yuav nkag siab zoo yom. Kuv tsis tau claim hais tias kuv paub/ntse/txawj txhua yam. Thov nyeem kom zoo tso yuav hais tom qab los tsis lig. Yog lawm, tej zaum koj yuav "uj aj" li koj hais xwb tiag, tab sis neeg muaj hlwb ua dab tsi tsis yog ua dog ua dig, thaum ntsib xau ces yuav dhia tsis dim.

Koj yog "Yawg Saub" xwb tej zaum koj yuav tsis paub, vim "Yawm Saub" mas thiaj yuav paub. Tab sis li cas los xij, yog koj yog Yawg Saub no koj puas paub ua cas Fabkis & America ho tsis yeej nyuag Nyab Laj? Ua koj tsaug uas koj tseem sij koj li sijhawm los hais ob nqe lus txhawj txog Peb Hmoob lub neej. Neeg muaj zoo lus hais ces muaj tus txawj mloog yom. Neeg tsis txawj hais ces yuav tsis tsim nyog los txhais nawb.

Neeg Hmoob tsis hais lus Hmoob rau hmoob es pheej hais lus Mab lus Suav kec kawg mag kuv ncaws xwb, vim tsis ntse ne. Es koj puas yog neeg Mab los Neeb Suav mad? Koj plaub hau daj, caj ntswg nkaug lawm lod?

Posted · Report post

Neeg Hmoob tsis hais lus Hmoob rau hmoob es pheej hais lus Mab lus Suav kec kawg mag kuv ncaws xwb, vim tsis ntse ne. Es koj puas yog neeg Mab los Neeb Suav mad? Koj plaub hau daj, caj ntswg nkaug lawm lod?

Thaub Yawg Saub aws, did you wake up at the wrong end of the bed?

Posted · Report post

Hello Vahuamsibluag,

Yes, you definitely have a good point; however ua li Hmoob phej hais hais uas tej thaum tus neeg paub yuav tsis npaum li tus neeg txawj, tus neeg txawj tej thaum yuav tsis npaum tus neeg ntse thiab puas yog.... and it would be best to have all of these qualities.

Tus neeg paub, nws paub mus tshawb-nrhiav. Nws tsis tos leej-twg qhia los-sis coj nws mus. Nws paub nrhiav tej resource of information. Nov yog txawj. Tus neeg je, tej-zaum nws tsis paub how-to. Nws tsis txawj thiab tsis paub tej resource of information. Tus no yuav tau tos tus txawj qhia. Qhov kev je mas yeej txawm nruab thiab. Qhov kawm kom muaj kev je mas yuav tsis cuag li tus je nruab thiab.

Posted · Report post

Tus neeg paub, nws paub mus tshawb-nrhiav. Nws tsis tos leej-twg qhia los-sis coj nws mus. Nws paub nrhiav tej resource of information. Nov yog txawj. Tus neeg je, tej-zaum nws tsis paub how-to. Nws tsis txawj thiab tsis paub tej resource of information. Tus no yuav tau tos tus txawj qhia. Qhov kev je mas yeej txawm nruab thiab. Qhov kawm kom muaj kev je mas yuav tsis cuag li tus je nruab thiab.

ôb, yog li lov tijlaug Vajhuamsibluag. kuv xav tias txawj thiab je yog ib hom neeg xwb no na.

Kuv ib txwm xav hais tias tus je es nws thiaj li muaj txawj no laiv, yog nws tsis je ces nws tsis paub mus tshawb fawb nws xav tsis tau no na.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Qibsiab

Cia kuv txuas ntxiv rau koj qhov tswv yim nov os...

THE APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE TO PRODUCE GREAT RESULTS IS WHAT COUNTS...

Hehehe...!

Otherwise...Hmoob muaj hais ua Pajlus tias...

MUAJ TXUJCI PUV CEV...TSUAS ZOO LI TSUJ QUAV* PUV TAW...!

Hahaha...

Txhais tias

...HAVING KNOWLEDGE IS POWER...BUT WITHOUT THE APPLICATION OF KNOWLEGDE...KNOWLEDGE MAKES US LOOK LIKE A FOOL...!

Lam nrog koj TSO DAG KOM MUAJ LUAG XWB os...!

Hehehe... !

Edited by Nujtxeeg