Welcome to HmongZa.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Grooms For Sale

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cov Pojniam Leej twg xav yuav txiv no, nej mus

order tau cov tub hluas mos mos no nawb.

Kuv niaj hnub hnov cov pojniam nyob peb lub zos hais tias lawv

yuav mus order cov tub hluas Hmoob tim Nplog tuaj no naj!...

Nej mus pab order cov no thiab maj.

Japanese Company Groomed To Suit Your Marriage Needs

TOKYO, JAPAN--The owners of the Lucky Bride Mail-Order Groom Company would like you to know about their super duper keen product: mail-order grooms. The innovative Japanese company wishes to to tell you that their grooms are "100% top-gun for sure!"

These mail-order grooms are just awaiting shipment.

Mail-order brides have been shipping for years, satisfying many American customers, but it was a bold business stroke for Japanese entrepreneurs to come up with the concept of shipping young Japanese men to the United States for the purpose of wedding single American women.

"Each groom is guaranteed 100%," said Hiro Kamatsu, majority owner of Lucky Bride. "Every man tip-top no doubt!"

The company, which began doing business in April, has a very small showroom, since most of their business is done online or through mail-order. And since inventory is changing all the time, it is hard to keep their catalogs up-to-date.

The grooms range in age from 18 to 45, offering American customers a comfortable selection. And each groom has been trained to be open, sensitive, and caring.

"We give you best man for dollar no doubts!" said Kazuhiro Matsushita, chief manager of sale[quote]s. "But 'best man' for groom is extra! ha ha ha!"

Mail-order grooms are shipped in boxes that do contain breathing holes.

"Each groom is well domesticated, and ready to assume the role of man-of-the-house," added Matsushita. "You want good-looking man? Each one first rate you bet!"

sale[quote]s to Americans have been quite brisk, as women are looking more to imports to satisfy marital needs. Many women have been disappointed with their domestic models, and have always been satisfied with "buy[quote]ing Japanese."

"I'm quite happy with my purchase," stated Sheila Osbourne, of Wichita, Kansas. "My groom wasn't quite so fresh when I received him, and the instructions were in Japanese, but I had him functioning just in time for the wedding."

Grooms are shipped in small, but comfortable shipping containers, and they are supplied with enough food to last.

post-51-127447203433_thumb.jpg

Posted · Report post

Shipped in a box with breathing holes??..!! Lmfao

Posted · Report post

Not interested!

Posted · Report post

Not interested!

Ahahaha, girl. Don't lie to Hm to men.

As you know every one of Hm woman like white,Japanese and Korean. Ha Ha Ha j/k.

Posted · Report post

Ahahaha, girl. Don't lie to Hm to men.

As you know every one of Hm woman like white,Japanese and Korean. Ha Ha Ha j/k.

So do u have the hots for white, Japanese and Korean?

Posted · Report post

laugh my azs off..

Posted · Report post

Was that a 'yes'?

Posted · Report post

DO NOT JUST ORDER ANY PERSON, TRY FIRST TO SEE IF IT FITS YOU...LOLZ

DSC06576.jpg

and, better search for this site before taking in a new and know nothing husband/wife

DSC05228.jpg

Posted · Report post

Hahaha! !! Of course lol.