• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SamxUSA

SamxUSA

• Members
  • 8,010 posts
Excellent
Cov Pojniam Leej twg xav yuav txiv no, nej mus
order tau cov tub hluas mos mos no nawb.

Kuv niaj hnub hnov cov pojniam nyob peb lub zos hais tias lawv
yuav mus order cov tub hluas Hmoob tim Nplog tuaj no naj!...
Nej mus pab order cov no thiab maj.

Japanese Company Groomed To Suit Your Marriage Needs

TOKYO, JAPAN--The owners of the Lucky Bride Mail-Order Groom Company would like you to know about their super duper keen product: mail-order grooms. The innovative Japanese company wishes to to tell you that their grooms are "100% top-gun for sure!"

These mail-order grooms are just awaiting shipment.

Mail-order brides have been shipping for years, satisfying many American customers, but it was a bold business stroke for Japanese entrepreneurs to come up with the concept of shipping young Japanese men to the United States for the purpose of wedding single American women.

"Each groom is guaranteed 100%," said Hiro Kamatsu, majority owner of Lucky Bride. "Every man tip-top no doubt!"

The company, which began doing business in April, has a very small showroom, since most of their business is done online or through mail-order. And since inventory is changing all the time, it is hard to keep their catalogs up-to-date.

The grooms range in age from 18 to 45, offering American customers a comfortable selection. And each groom has been trained to be open, sensitive, and caring.

"We give you best man for dollar no doubts!" said Kazuhiro Matsushita, chief manager of sales. "But 'best man' for groom is extra! ha ha ha!"

Mail-order grooms are shipped in boxes that do contain breathing holes.

"Each groom is well domesticated, and ready to assume the role of man-of-the-house," added Matsushita. "You want good-looking man? Each one first rate you bet!"

Sales to Americans have been quite brisk, as women are looking more to imports to satisfy marital needs. Many women have been disappointed with their domestic models, and have always been satisfied with "buying Japanese."

"I'm quite happy with my purchase," stated Sheila Osbourne, of Wichita, Kansas. "My groom wasn't quite so fresh when I received him, and the instructions were in Japanese, but I had him functioning just in time for the wedding."

Grooms are shipped in small, but comfortable shipping containers, and they are supplied with enough food to last.

Attached Thumbnails

• mailgroom.jpg

Guest_ktown_*

Guest_ktown_*
  • Guests
Shipped in a box with breathing holes??..!!  Lmfao

SillyMe

SillyMe

V.I.P. Professional Degree

• Members
  • 13,137 posts
Excellent
Not interested!

Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

View PostSillyMe, on 18 January 2014 - 08:52 PM, said:

Not interested!

Ahahaha, girl.   Don't lie to Hm to men.
As you know every one of Hm woman   like  white,Japanese and Korean.   Ha Ha Ha j/k.

SillyMe

SillyMe

• Members
  • 13,137 posts
Excellent

View PostGuest, on 19 January 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

Ahahaha,    girl.      Don't lie to Hm to men.    
As you know every one of Hm woman   like  white,Japanese and Korean.   Ha Ha Ha j/k.

So do u have the hots for white,  Japanese and Korean?  

Guest_adfa_*

Guest_adfa_*
  • Guests
laugh my azs off..

SillyMe

SillyMe

• Members
  • 13,137 posts
Excellent
Was that a 'yes'?

Vimtxoj_Kevhlub

Vimtxoj_Kevhlub

Master Degree 2

• Members
  • 1,247 posts
Excellent
DO NOT JUST ORDER ANY PERSON,  TRY FIRST TO SEE IF IT FITS YOU...LOLZ

Posted Image

and, better search for this site before taking in a new and know nothing husband/wife

Posted Image

Vimtxoj kevhlub, kuv thiaj li nco koj ua luaj li no...

Tsawg tiam los kuv thov hlub koj ib leeg xwb, koj nyob nraim hauv kuv nruabsiab li no mus tsi muaj hnub ploj...!

SillyMe

SillyMe

• Members
  • 13,137 posts
Excellent
Hahaha! !!  Of course lol.