Welcome to HmongZa.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Why do Women Cheat?

89 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Both sexes cheat; not just WOMEN. It takes 2 to tangle. 

You may not reach the point of hungry yet...till you confront the taste of dessert and

reach the real heaven. Trust me babi...

Qhov lawv cheat ces tim qhov pheej xauj musvim liabqab los saib xwb mas. Cov tsis xaoj musvim los saib los yog nws xav cheat ces yeej cheat xwb.

Goes deeper than XX videos. 

:chuckle:

Posted · Report post

bawg SamxUSA,

some people were born to have bigger appetites. that is why you see some people are very THIN, and some peole are very FAT....hehehee LOLz! therefore, one shall not complaint, cuz it happens to both men/women.

Sure the juicy one is more hungry faster. And may need larger, and longer di,ck.

For some men are born to eat outside for the rest of their lives, and never satistfying

their partners...They are evil born from.

it does not matter with size, but it does matter on how expert and knowledgeable you are working on....LOLz.  neither way, if you know-how you shall be able to claim onto the top of Phubia every single time you are on it...whether you are only 3 feet tall or 6 feet tall....LOLz@Sillyme!

I whole heartedly agree with bawg Nuj..."

BROKEN HOME...LEADS TO BROKEN HEARTS...

BROKEN HEARTS...LEADS TO...CHEATING...!"

smiles!

Posted · Report post

Don't laugh @me, YawgLem. 

I don't know why some Hmong men are so insecure about their diks.  1, 2 problems los hais tias women left b/c the sz of his dik hahahaha.  I wish some Hmong men would man up and admit/acknowledge the problem(s) in the relationship, instead of blaming his small dik.

Posted · Report post

I don't know why some Hmong men are so insecure about their diks.  1, 2 problems los hais tias women left b/c the sz of his dik hahahaha.  I wish some Hmong men would man up and admit/acknowledge the problem(s) in the relationship, instead of blaming his small dik.

LOLz...:55318906::6184ceba::215ad82f:

Posted · Report post

SillyMe, I have problem with my dikc size at all,  Same as Vic,  I have a big heart.

Posted · Report post

What do you think?  Of course, they blame the mishap of their relationship on their small dik, because they don't have brain.  Inside the Hmong man's skull there is only a tumor the size of their dik.  Hahahaha.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What do you think?  Of course, they blame the mishap of their relationship on their small dik, because they don't have brain.  Inside the Hmong man's skull there is only a tumor the size of their dik.  Hahahaha.

:rankle::0b1213e1:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think s.tu.pid is as S.T.U.PID does. Whining/groaning/moaning/bit.ching about his small dik like a lunatic. 

Posted · Report post

I think s.tu.pid is as S.T.U.PID does. Whining/groaning/moaning/bit.ching about his small dik like a lunatic. 

Agree!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

Why do Women Cheat?

By Corinna Underwood

feeeling Lonely in a Relationship

Feeling of loneliness are one of the most common reasons which lead women to cheat on their partner.

Though it may seem a contradiction to say that a woman feels lonely within a relationship, she may

feel that the relationship is not emotionally fulfilling. This can be particularly problematic if her partner

is deeply involved with his friends, or work, and leaves her to spend a lot of time alone.

Balancing time between work and friends outside relationship will help her feel wanted and stop her from

feeling inclined to seek attention outside of relationship.

The Ego Needs Stroking

Sometimes women can feel insecure abut themslves and will cheat in an attenmp to boost their confidence

and stroke their ego. Sometimes they may feel that their partner is not giving them enough attention or

attention in the way that they would like; this can lead them to seek the attention and flattery of other men

which may develop into cheating.

Feeling Taken for Granted

While you may discuss the important day to day issues of your relationship such as work, household chores

and family life, but women often need to about personal issues like life goals, dream of futre, and whta you

love about each other. This type of intimacy helps to build reassurance and stability in a relationship and may

help women from wanting to seek these important intimacies with another man.

Revenge Can Be Bittersweet

If you partner has caught you cheating, then she is obviously feeling rejected, hurt and angry. If this is the case,

then she may cheat as an act of revenge to try and compensate of these feelings. She may feel that she deserves

to indulge herself to pay you back for your infidelities.

About this Auther

Corinna Underwood is a writer base in Alanta. Her articles regularly in Alive Magazine and FoxNews.

Very scary part of a woman. What would make a woman feel secure?

Edited by Reporter
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Today, there's a way to enjoysex outside of the marriage without damaging it,  it is called swingers.   If you feel like you need more pleasure than your spouse can give,  why not just agree with each other to swing with other people who like the same lifestyle  ?   This way there's no cheating.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Today, there's a way to enjoysex outside of the marriage without damaging it,  it is called swingers.   If you feel like you need more pleasure than your spouse can give,  why not just agree with each other to swing with other people who like the same lifestyle  ?   This way there's no cheating.

Phooj ywg Victor: Koj lub tswv 9 yeej zoo kawg lawm mas nawb, tab sis kuv xav mas ntshe tsuas zoo rau nej cov yuav poj niam Meskas xwb laiv, Hos peb cov niag neeg laus Old fashion no ces ua thab nim laib li koj lub tswv 9 kod li os lov. Nws yuav muaj ob yam teeb meem loj loj los tsoo koj lub neej nawb:

# 1 ces yog koj tso koj tus quas puj pais rau puab npuj lawm ces nws yuav tsis rov qab loog nrog koj ua neej ntxiv lawm ov mog.

#2  Ces yog kwv tij neej tsa yuav muab ib lub txim rau koj nris mus kom tag koj lub neej xyov koj puas yuav muaj tau poj niam ntxiv lawm yav tom ntev ov. ( ...........hehe...........Thov txim koj ua kwv los tsis txhob ntshav siab rau kuv os nawb)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Phooj ywg Victor: Koj lub tswv 9 yeej zoo kawg lawm mas nawb, tab sis kuv xav mas ntshe tsuas zoo rau nej cov yuav poj niam Meskas xwb laiv, Hos peb cov niag neeg laus Old fashion no ces ua thab nim laib li koj lub tswv 9 kod li os lov. Nws yuav muaj ob yam teeb meem loj loj los tsoo koj lub neej nawb:

# 1 ces yog koj tso koj tus quas puj pais rau puab npuj lawm ces nws yuav tsis rov qab loog nrog koj ua neej ntxiv lawm ov mog.

#2  Ces yog kwv tij neej tsa yuav muab ib lub txim rau koj nris mus kom tag koj lub neej xyov koj puas yuav muaj tau poj niam ntxiv lawm yav tom ntev ov. ( ...........hehe...........Thov txim koj ua kwv los tsis txhob ntshav siab rau kuv os nawb)

Nws kuj tseeb tsis tag li koj hais.  Yeej muaj peb cov pojniam Hmoob coob coob ntshaw qauloj qauntev (mine included) tiamsis lub neej tsis yog tag rau tusqau nkaus xwb,  tseem tshuav kev noj kev haus, tu tub tu kiv, tiam kwvtij neejtsa thiav teev kevcai dabqhuas.  Yog cov pojniam uas mus tham tau cov qauloj muaj choice mas feem coob yuav xaiv nrog nws tus txiv qaume nyob es mam mus nrog tus qauloj sib deev xwb tiamsis vim nws mus nrog luag sib deev tag ces niag txiv qaume tsis hlub nws lawm nws thiaj lam mus raws niag qauloj ntawd.  Lub neej ntawd ces tsuas zoonyob xwb tsis sovsiab. 

Nqi 2  koj hais ntawd los kuj tseeb tsis tag thiab,  twb yog vim kwvtij neejtsa txojkev coj nqaim thiaj ua rau ib txhia neej uas tsis tsimnyog tawg, tawg tag lawm.

Kuv pojniam muaj ib tug txiv ntxawm, nws tus pojniam tham mev, thaum txivntxawm txhom tau ces nws ciali sau nra khiav mus nrog mev nyob tau ob nyuag hmo xwb ces nws mam xeev nahas nws twb plam tas txhua tsav txhua yam lawm nws thiaj rov los thov.  Kwvtij neejtsa mas txhua leej txhua cem kom txis txhov yuav rov qab li lawm,  Yog yawg tseem rov yuav thiab ces cov kwvtij yeej tsis suav yawg ua kwvtij li ntag.

Muaj ib hnub kuv pojniam mus ntsib tus txiv ntxawm no tom tajlaj,  kuv pojniam nug hais tias txiv ntxawm  neb ua li cas lawm ?  nws teb hais tias cov kwvtij cem cem heev kom muab nrauj es mam coj kuv nkauj mos ab tim nplogteb no ces xyov li lau lub neej ntshe kawg sib nrauj lawm xwb,   Hlub hlub cov menyuam kawg li os me ntxhais ( nws tuav kuv pojniam lub npe)

Kuv pojniam thiaj hais rau nws tias yog koj tseem yuav taus ces kavtsij zam txim es coj nws rov los os. Nws pom dej dag lawm nyaj nws yuav rov los hlub koj tshaj qub lawm.  Lub neej yog niam ntxawm lub tsis cov kwvtij li,  txhob cia lawv txiav txim rau neb.

Yawm coj mus xav xav tau ib week ces yawg ciali coj yawg cov nyuam (4 leeg tub 2 leej ntxhais) mus rau pem niam tais thiab dab laug lawv tsev. Thaum lawv sib ntsib, cov niam txiv tub sib qawg quaj ntev loo ces tus tub hlob hais rau leej niam hais tias Niad !  kuv txiv twb zam txim rau koj lawm, sau koj cov nra es nrog peb rov mus tsev os.  lawv rov qab sib qawg quaj ib pluag txaus nkaus ces nkawd (lawv) rov los nyob ua ke dua.   Cov niag kwvtij mas nim chim chim hais tias poob ntsej muag dhau. Tamsim no nkawd tej menyuam twb muaj neej tag lawm. Nkawd yuav tau ib lub camper,  ib xyoos nkawd coj cov xeeb ntxwv mus camping ob peb zaug.

Yog yuav li cov kwvtij hais ces ntshe nkawd lub neej twb kobhuam tag lawm.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Victor: Lub neej mus rawstxoj hmoos os nawb, tus yuav mus zoo li cas losyeej muaj mas nawb

1 person likes this